FABO'S Secret Santa 2013 !

-
:violent1:Bad day at work, got home to find a box. I needed a lift in the spirits and holeyyyyyyyyyyyy . Totally shocked. Wow thanks Santa. You never should have. Im stowked and cant wait to get my Dart done now because I have just the place for it. I just hope mine out there does the same.........Santa. Really, you shouldn't have..............I thought there was a limit:cheers:

Attachments

• HPIM0105 (640x480).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 274
  • HPIM0106 (640x480).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 287
  • HPIM0107 (640x480).jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 270
Very cool! I tried timing sending my gift out. It's not going far, and will be there right before Xmas!

Santa stopped at my house today! Received a very cool So Cal Speed Shop "Wolf" Tee! Very cool, pics to follow when wife gets off the computer.

No markings so I'll have to use my investigative skills to see who my Santa was.

Thanks Everybody! Merry Christmas.

FYI this Santa is still waiting for his elf to deliver.

Some really cool gifts. Wondering if mine will be too lame. I should have tried harder I guess.

Mine was in the mail when I got home from work last night. I didn't open it yet but wanted to I will try to wait till xmas but I am not sure if I can.
Paul

Mine was in the mail when I got home from work last night. I didn't open it yet but wanted to I will try to wait till xmas but I am not sure if I can.
Paul

Be strong!

...and crap...I timed it too quick. Looks like the one I sent out should be delivered today or tomorrow.

was in the hospital for 3 days came home last night to find a few packages at my door.some parts I ordered and oh yes my santa gift arrived could not wait to open as I needed a lift in spirits
thanks to..66VALIANTPAUL
FOR the nice mopar hat,mopar tee shirt,and other mopar related swag such as decals and a please look but don't touch license plate,,,secret santa thanks very much I am very grateful for the gift and its much appreciated..MERRY CHRISTMAS

Got mine out Asa's way yesterday......tracking number says it will get there Monday which is perfect timing.

I cant wait to see bacon boy's reaction when he gets his crayons and Princess coloring book :toothy1:

Got mine out Asa's way yesterday......tracking number says it will get there Monday which is perfect timing.

I cant wait to see bacon boy's reaction when he gets his crayons and Princess coloring book :toothy1:
my package his way will be delivered today but no opening til Christmas

I am starting to feel bad. I havent recived the gift I ordered to send. Its pretty cool though. Late Christmas presents are the best. Right?

Just got home from the hospital and found Santa had showed up while I was gone.
Recieved a nice illustrated facts and feature manual for 72 dart, demon, and swinger.

Also a very nice picture of a 1970 blue 340 swinger.

Like them both a lot! Thanks Ken!

Got mine a couple weeks ago. Wow, small block oil filters, awesome calendars, original mopar key blanks, tee shirt, hats, key chains. What a haul. Like a kid in a candy store. Joe Kidd that is. Thanks Secret Santa...

Awesome stuff. Merry Christmas yall.

Be strong!

...and crap...I timed it too quick. Looks like the one I sent out should be delivered today or tomorrow.

Yes you sure did (LOL) went to get the mail today and.............. there it is....... but I refuse to open it until you open yours
:protest:

Thanks MADmarc ERRR I mean secret Santa.

Yes you sure did (LOL) went to get the mail today and.............. there it is....... but I refuse to open it until you open yours
:protest:

Thanks MADmarc ERRR I mean secret Santa.

hah! I figured it was you :p. Ok. Tomorrow is the eve, which is good enough for me. Just keep an open mind when you open it up. I like to think outside of the box :D Maybe it's a homemade sweater lol

I really got the feeling of "a kid at Christmas" this morning thanks to Edd!

The box has been here for a while and I found myself waiting til after coffee (we weren't ever allowed to just wake up and tear into our gifts. It seemed like it used to take Grandma and Grandpa forever to eat their coffee cake.)

So finally it was "time" and I tore open the wrapping! I had a backpack on my list because I lost mine well this one is WAY NICER, it has lot of handy features, now I have a way to take things with me again!

But wait, there's more! A visor with magnifying lens. I've never seen one of these...it has another lens that flips down for closer viewing plus a third one for realllly close viewing. Santa really does know. It will make model-building a lot easier. Edd, I am so happy, THANK YOU!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 138
-
Back