FABO'S Secret Santa 2013 !

-
From my wife I got a set of Digi-Tail LED tail lights for my Dart, a Hellwig rear sway bar for the Dart, and a set of QA1 coil over adjustment wrenches.

NICE! Gonna add this to a few other badass mopar pictures. Thanks, Mike! Sorry yours wasn't car themed lol Thought it'd be fun, though!

Ok pete Your santa Shot me a PM One of his rain deer had a flat yours will be late . But should be there before New years .

This Santa is still waiing for the gift he ordered show up. It is coming from overseas. Have shipping notification. Coming out of Europe.

Just got home from the Christmas craziness today and opened mine up, got a great Mopar sweatshirt. Thanks Stan!

well i was wating to post this intell i could post pics but i caint lol Rani got me a a 100 little red wagon and the truck that pulls it ! Ive always want one ! thanks rani ..... Bob got me some pants and what not and some kits as well thanks to you both its gratly apreshated !

well i was wating to post this intell i could post pics but i caint lol Rani got me a a 100 little red wagon and the truck that pulls it ! Ive always want one ! thanks rani ..... Bob got me some pants and what not and some kits as well thanks to you both its gratly apreshated !

Cool gifts! Great job being Santa this year Asa!

Got me a cool metal sign from Wheels -thanks buddy , It was funny getting from the same person I was sending to .

Got me a cool metal sign from Wheels -thanks buddy , It was funny getting from the same person I was sending to .

I think that is the way it was done this year because the address for mine was the same as the return address on the gift I received.
Great job this year running the Secret Santa, so far everything is coming together nicely.

Wow,thanks C I figured Iwould check the mail and to my surprise, you just help make my day better that is a great T,you even got the color spot on Cindy love blue.Happy New Yew to us.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 188
Secret Santa was in the mailbox today. Thanks Santa!

-
Back