Fake Photo Posted on Internet

-

dibbons

Reaction score
In December 2012, Mercury, Venus, and Saturn appeared over the three pyramids at Giza, Egypt (one planet over each of the pyramids). However, an impressive internet image posted showed the stars not only over each pyramid, but lined up with one another in a straight line. According to the article (fake foto included) the planets were not observed in a straight line.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/planetary-alignment-over-giza/

Yea, there's no way that could have happened naturally. I bet there's a video out there of a bunch of guys using ropes to move/pull one of the pyramids over just enough to get them all to line up with the planets!!!

Treblig

Yea, there's no way that could have happened naturally. I bet there's a video out there of a bunch of guys using ropes to move/pull one of the pyramids over just enough to get them all to line up with the planets!!!

Treblig

I read a reliable source on the interwebs they actually used the ropes and a space shuttle to move the planets into position.

Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis, and Bigfoot were the pilots.

I read a reliable source on the interwebs they actually used the ropes and a space shuttle to move the planets into position.

Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis, and Bigfoot were the pilots.
yea, that would only make sense.......those pyramids probably weigh too much to move??? It would be like a Jenga and fall apart.

I saw on the internet that Chrysler had secretly made a deal with NASA for the Apollo 12 mission to place a car on the moon for promotional photos in exchange for discounts on the rocket engine costs. The images were never seen since the President didn’t want anyone to know we were capable of doing it.

Just one photo survived and was just recently leaked from the top secret files.

Seems legit.

68000583-7494-4B14-8052-9DF7D640C73D.jpeg

Last edited:
The whole planets over pyramids thing was fake, since the earth is flat

The whole planets over pyramids thing was fake, since the earth is flat

Just because we are flat landers, doesn't mean the other planets can't be pushed around and lined up like poker chips, too. It only takes one finger to slide them across the night sky.

People who believe everything they see on the internet should not be allowed to vote...or reproduce!!

Just because we are flat landers, doesn't mean the other planets can't be pushed around and lined up like poker chips, too. It only takes one finger to slide them across the night sky.
Those aren't planets, those are reflections off the camera lenses

I read a study on the internet, the study determined that 99 percent of what's on the internet is true....at least that's what the study said???? So if the internet says its' true IT MUST BE!!!:lol::soapbox::BangHead:

Last edited:
I read a study on the internet, the study determined that 99 percent of what's on the internet is true....at least that's what the study said???? So if the internet says it true IT MUST BE!!!:lol::soapbox::BangHead:

the-problem-with-getting-qoute-by-abraham-lincoln-famous-people-quotes-about-life-930x697.jpg

I saw on the internet that Chrysler had secretly made a deal with NASA for the Apollo 12 mission to place a car on the moon for promotional photos in exchange for discounts on the rocket engine costs. The images were never seen since the President didn’t want anyone to know we were capable of doing it.

Just one photo survived and was just recently leaked from the top secret files.

Seems legit.

View attachment 1715205168

We all know this is fake. No way astronauts wouldn't have done burn outs and there are no tracks so it all sounds made up.

We all know this is fake. No way astronauts wouldn't have done burn outs and there are no tracks so it all sounds made up.
Burn outs are not visible on the moon because of the lack of atmosphere and the tire tracks were removed from the picture (digitally) so that you would "think" the the picture it was fake!!

treblig

-
Back