Fall Fling

-
What did you buy for the 68 Dart. Always like to hear the parts scores. Specifics please.:poke:

I saw a 68 GT(S) trunk trim, fender shown prior, original 69 GTS/Swinger hood w/inserts...

I looked at the GTS tail panel. It had some corrosion going on along the edges. Not enough metal on there to be saved for a resto however it probably would be good for a driver

I hit it and quit it early, got a few $2 taps and a hole saw. I cant believe I saw nothing I needed there. Almost bought your $20 battery box, and almost bought that $125 Elco benchtop lathe but couldnt pull the trigger. Who's dual turbo Dart was that? Tell me they put some 90's on those turbo inlets for the drive in/home! That thing was a vacuum cleaner with the turbo inlets under the front bumper!

Was this the lathe in Yellow?

IMG_6384.JPG

I looked at the GTS tail panel. It had some corrosion going on along the edges. Not enough metal on there to be saved for a resto however it probably would be good for a driver

But I think they were asking $250 or something?

People walking out with their swap meet scores....

IMG_6460.JPG

IMG_6461.JPG

IMG_6462.JPG

IMG_6464.JPG

IMG_6467.JPG

IMG_6469.JPG

IMG_6491.JPG

IMG_6575.JPG

Migsbig, made some comments about the Boone's Farm box his parts were in.

IMG_6432.JPG

That's killer. Like the clean lines of the 64's. The color and rims just do it.

Thanks! It's a work in progress. That was the first time in over 12yrs that car made any kind of road miles. Took a small miracle to make it. The best part about that car is it's a 273/4spd. It's a fun little driver!

Thanks! It's a work in progress. That was the first time in over 12yrs that car made any kind of road miles. Took a small miracle to make it!

Keep adding up the miracles....and you’ll get progress

That’s some serious miles from Riverside!

Thanks! It's a work in progress. That was the first time in over 12yrs that car made any kind of road miles. Took a small miracle to make it. The best part about that car is it's a 273/4spd. It's a fun little driver!
Cool little Valiant! Mustang wheels?

Cool little Valiant! Mustang wheels?

Thanks! I really like it! It's different and it's light. It moves pretty good for what it is.

Yep! I have a little rubbing on the rears but I live with it. Once I get the cash together for the rear end swap (narrowed 8.8), I'll be changing the wheels. I'll probably run torque thrust M's or VN215's

-
Back