Fastest naturally aspirated car down the 1320?

-

Rodzilla

Reaction score
I've tryed googling this and most results come up as supercars but they are talking top end speed. Anyone know for sure the answer to this? Maybe more then one answer to be had, cause I'd be curious as to what the fasted full interior non-backhalved and full strip only cars are? Thanks

Well, there is that FAST racing class. I believe one of the big block mustangs is down to the 9s. Although i don't know how stock the interior has to be.

Lets say fastest naturally aspirated street legal car, with an interior, back halved or not. Pro Stock never came to mind when I mosted, oops.

You can check out some 9 inch slick cars on the OSCA(Ontario Street Car Association)site or google.Lots of our american friends run this club also.some real fast street cars!Good luck in your search and post once you find the fastest.8-)

............There is/was a guy on here [Leonard, i think from west virginia] had a 9 second dart running stock suspension...............kim..........

My old road runner was a 9 second n/a car stock suspension 10" non w tire BUT I would never say it was the fastest N/A street car

Well, there is that FAST racing class. I believe one of the big block mustangs is down to the 9s. Although i don't know how stock the interior has to be.

Interior has to look stock.

http://www.fastraces.org/members/fa...641ea0eecc86e4048525728f00424bf5!OpenDocument

4) Correct Appearing. Everything not specified otherwise must be correct appearing. “Correct appearing” and “appearing correct” means: upon a cursory visual inspection by someone reasonably familiar with the year, make and model claimed, it looks like a correct* part.

1.08 Interior seating, trim, and materials must appear correct.

1.09 Aftermarket tachs and gauges are allowed if mounted on the steering column or under the dash.

............There is/was a guy on here [Leonard, i think from west virginia] had a 9 second dart running stock suspension...............kim..........

He lives down the street from me, and that car is long gone! The guy he bought it from said it ran 9's but Lenard never had it that fast. The rootbeer color car right?

I'm sure it's in the 8s. What has that lunatic Eddie run in his Duster?

I'm gonna have to move. We can't compete with you lower elevation guys at Bandimere.

I know there not mopars....but I remember in the early nineties Hot Rod did the fastest street car shootoutthe was a 57 vette that ran 8.5 with no nitrous or lenco and a chevy II that ran 8.3 owned by Max Carter ...but not shore nif naturally aspirated or not..may of had nitrousThere also was a bunch of chebbie camaros from CARS inc or something like that from the New York area i believenot sure...dont beat me if im wrong or for mentioning brand X

-
Back