Father-Son 1974 Duster Project

-
I have 2 horns that were thrown in the boxes in the trunk from when I first bought the car. Need to find out where they bolt on and plug in. Just my random Duster thought of the morning...

Last edited:
Still the best place to hide presents!!
F7407C2C-4B64-426C-BB01-0F91786239A3.jpeg

I see someone who needs a present too...a trunk seal! LOL just kidding Still looks great. MERRY CHRISTMAS

I see someone who needs a present too...a trunk seal! LOL just kidding Still looks great. MERRY CHRISTMAS
It’s on my Christmas list brother! Who knows maybe it’s in one of those packages.....Merry Christmas to you as well.

I have my presents stashed in the trunk of my duster.
You are one up on me, mine are not wrapped.

I was off work today, so presents are wrapped, and I felt brave, so I took the youngest son to the mall, so he could get mom something for Christmas.

We actually had a good time, even though it was crowded.

Merry Christmas to all of the FABO family. Pleace and joy to all and may Santa bring you some parts you need!
Pretty sure there will be some Moog front end parts for Daddy...
4BD9EC67-C563-4CBB-97CD-0AFA6746EF04.jpeg

Last edited:
You are lucky if you find car parts under the tree.
My wife told me she would buy me something for my new truck, but she was done buying parts for the old cars.

For the man who has everything, some Moog ball joints and Mopar hat that is red and black just like Misty.
339318F8-261C-4DE1-A54F-E6560EFCDA80.jpeg

So how long will it take to disassemble our front suspension with the car on jack stands and me crawling around on the floor? lol
I’m guessing 2-3 hours...

Sounds about right. Lol.

It seems to take a lot longer to put it back together though. Lol

I think your boy, your dad and yourself could do the whole job in half a day! You fellas move right along. Come on down and have at it. I’ll supervise...

I think your boy, your dad and yourself could do the whole job in half a day! You fellas move right along. Come on down and have at it. I’ll supervise...

Hey hey now Mr! You just cool your jets. Lol. This is a union shop. IM the supervisor. Lol

IMG_3481.JPG

Are you the guy with the clean hands watching? lol BTW cool John Wayne poster in back!!

Yes I am. Lol.

It's harder than it looks, but I'm getting better at it. Lol

Hardest part of teaching is letting him learn and keeping my hands off when they don't need to be in there. Lol

The struggle is real

Thank your lucky stars, I have 3 sons who could care less. Fortunately I have a step grandson who like to build trucks (close enough) Good luck with the struggle!! BTW you're about 2 hrs west of me. Come on SPRING!

-
Back