Favor & Prayers For Him Please

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just asking a small favor from the FABO members......

My Dad went into the hospital unexpectedly this weekend and had surgery today. The "simple" procedure turned out a lil bigger than expected. He is elderly and I love him very much....Love ya Dad

Prayers for him is all I need. Thanks 6pk C

Prayers sent 6pk! I'm so sorry to hear about this and I pray for a quick recovery.

I just went through this with my 77 year old POPS.He,s doing better now.Prayers sent for your dad for a speedy recovery.We,re here for ya C!

Thanks everyone.....It has been a really tough weekend and I'm glad to have a little time to reflect w/ all my FABO friends here.

Please keep the prayers coming........I am not ready to lose him!

As you know 6pk C , I have been where you are. Your dad is in the prayers of many. Never underestimate the power of prayer. God Bless

Cheryl, I've been where you are right now too ... and September 21 is one of the hardest days of the year for me to get through.

Your dad will pull through this with flying colors! Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend -- don't hesitate to call if you need a shoulder.

I`m wishing the best for you, your dad, and your family. Please tell him that your Mopar family is pulling for him and to get well soon!

Prayers sent out this morning 6pk C [-o< In hopes for a better day for your Dad and The family. I am always here with your fabo family

I know all to well what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Iwill pray for you and your family 6pk.Almost lost my Dad twice in the last year but he proved them wrong,I'm sure your Dad will too.

-
Back