Favorite Bumper Sticker Slogan

-
Didn't look through all of them, but there's one I like that goes something like this: "If you won't stand behind our troops, you should go stand in front of them."

Also like: "Work harder; Millions on Welfare are depending on you." I think my vehicle was vandalized a few times when I had that one on it.

The one I want to put on my wife's car ( she's a teacher )

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If its in English, thank a soldier"

And one for me:

PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals, All of God's Creatures taste good with mashed potatoes and gravy

Another one:

Sex is Evil
Evil is Sin
Sin is Forgiven
So Stick it in!

:D

Had this on one of my trucks,The more I understand women,the more I like my truck.It was fun watching women read it.

I FOUND JESUS! He was in my trunk when I got back from Tijuana
I have kleptomania, when it gets bad, I take something for it

One
Big
Mistake
America

then here are a couple I had in High school
Save the whales harpoon a fat chick
Tourist go home but leave your daughters I had this one on my 69 Barracuda when I lived in Swansboro NC

found on the remains of Noah's Ark :

"Gas , Grass or *** , No Body Rides for Free ! "

here's one I want to make for my work truck :
" Just Because You have the Day Off , Doesn't Mean that Everybody Else Does !!!!

"Work harder; Millions on Welfare are depending on you." I think my vehicle was vandalized a few times when I had that one on it.
Gee , living in Escondido as you do , I wonder why your car was vandalised !

for those of you whom don't completely understand my sarcastic remark :
Escondido is really , really close to the border . I live about 30 miles north of Escondido , so I completely understand where 64physhy is coming from !!

I had some made up that read "I'd Rather be Driving My HEMI"

had one on my old ram 50 from the beach read "I BET YOUD DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT PHONE UP YPUR A$$"

On my 4x4.dually, Redneck sports car. Or another DAMM drunks against mad mothers.

Gee , living in Escondido as you do , I wonder why your car was vandalised !

for those of you whom don't completely understand my sarcastic remark :
Escondido is really , really close to the border . I live about 30 miles north of Escondido , so I completely understand where 64physhy is coming from !!

I lived in National City when I had that one on, which is way closer to the border than Escondido, and I think I was the only white guy who lived there.

41yl19wrlsl500aa300.jpg

Saw a couple this weekend

Back of a semi - Hey ladies, it's my birthday so please flash me.

on the back of a tricked out malibu driven by a young lady - Who wants diamonds, I prefer fast cars and big trucks.

Let's pop a couple of yards of bubble wrap and call it a day.

Saw on the back window of a Ford F250 today

"If Obama is the answer then there must be a stupid question out there"

you know how vehicles have windshield banners that say MUSTANG , CAMARO ,FORD,CHEVY and so on?

I think in my F150 I am going to make a windshield sticker that says EF WAN FITTY just to throw people off LOL

Hope im not repeating any previous BS ?

I got this Cool truck for my wife !
Best Trade i ever made !

PETA .. I Love Animals Especially Smoked W/ BBQ sauce

If you dont like my driving
Call 1-800-EAT-****

If brains were dynamite you couldnt blow your nose

My other car is a Turbo Yugo

-
Back