Favorite coffee maker

Your favorite coffee maker

• Total voters
-
Yolanda

smiling-woman-with-a-coffee-maker_1187-1451.jpg

upload_2018-12-29_11-4-36.png

Bunn was my 1st choice when working. Coffee in 4 minutes. But I had a bad habit of letting them go too long for tank de-liming. End up taking it apart to clean it out.
upload_2018-12-29_11-16-2.png
This older stainless thermal carafe didn't pour worth squat.

2nd choice is a Mr. Coffee. It was just a backup for the Bunn downtime, now using it everyday. About 20-25 minutes to finish brewing. (sooner if ya' want a cup-o-mud)
Cheap, ya' can get 3 or 4 of 'em for the Bunn price. I also have a 4 cup MC I take on road trips just in case.

you know you are right...you can get used to anything.When i first started drinking cheap beer i hated it.After a month it was my favorite!
It works backwards too...extravagance can get ordinary pretty quick.

Keurig for me, I waste less money/coffee since I started using it..

Aeropress. Fast. Simple. Cheap. $25 at Amazon. Very good cup of coffee anywhere you go. And cleanup is a cinch. Jettison coffee puck and wipe plunger.

FEFFA763-A5EE-400C-837F-B3BD07592149.jpeg

Come on Johnny. :eek:

Gotta send you some non rancid coffee.

0F6AD1BA-5908-457D-AD35-949916020C0F.png

The kuerig definitely gets my vote. Not the most economical way to go, but works the best in my house. Me and my wife have different tastes in coffee, and different schedules. Pop a cartridge in and push a button. Works well for us. The conveniece outweighs any other drawbacks. We've had the same $99 machine for 14yrs now. That's not bad in my book.

Keurig. I like a rich, dark roast coffee most of the time, but sometimes I want something different. I like it fast too.

Had this for about a year now

Kenmore Elite 239401 12-Cup Coffee Grinder & Brewer - Stainless Steel

Double basket and paper filter really slows the water down for nice and dark brew

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGtyJQQEaDiTnDTANkYiLtSNGaPvdymjwa4vCcUWcydiG9C6w&usqp=CAY.jpg

The kuerig definitely gets my vote. Not the most economical way to go, but works the best in my house. Me and my wife have different tastes in coffee, and different schedules. Pop a cartridge in and push a button. Works well for us. The conveniece outweighs any other drawbacks. We've had the same $99 machine for 14yrs now. That's not bad in my book.
I had to vote for the K as well. While I do not drink coffee I would simply not have the breathe of life without it. Wife would strangle me if she did not have her Koffee in the morning! Total death wish to insert myself in her day prior to Koffee.

With threads like this, an outside observer could easily tell what the weather and cabin fever is doing for those of us wanting to get back out to our projects. I’ve got to get busy building a heated workspace as soon as weather permits!

I have a Bunn now, and i am finding it doesnt keep coffee very hot? any better machines out there?

-
Back