Favorite Guitar Player!!

-
Alex Lifeson is my greatest influence with guitar playing. Eric Johnson another awesome player, The list is endless really. It all depends on what style you are talking about.

John D. Beckerley
Austin, Texas

I can't post youtube vids from this computer:angry7: so I'll just have to make a list............Joe Satriani,Jimmy Page,Buddy Guy,Angus Young,and many others...........oh,oh, and I have seen the light, Buckethead!! Damn I wish I could post the vids:angry7::angry7:

I'm old so Robin Trower is my favorite all time. Love Jimi Hendrix, too.

I can't post youtube vids from this computer:angry7: so I'll just have to make a list............Joe Satriani,Jimmy Page,Buddy Guy,Angus Young,and many others...........oh,oh, and I have seen the light, Buckethead!! Damn I wish I could post the vids:angry7::angry7:

First on your list :happy10: Joe Satriani, Dang that man's hand's are on fire :cheers: My first time to enjoy his talent :happy10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjNAeELQ_Z8

Jimi Hendix,Jimmy Page,Carlos Santana,Chuck Berry,Eddie Van Halen,Eric Clapton,BB King,Neil Young,Skunk Baxter

Thanks for the Rush vids, Pretty proud of our home town boys. Have been since I was 14. Mike I have all that early vinyl as well! never missed a Rush tour.

Thanks for the Rush vids, Pretty proud of our home town boys. Have been since I was 14. Mike I have all that early vinyl as well! never missed a Rush tour.

I bet you have many great memories 65Vart :happy10::happy10:
I remember throwing Frisbee in a big open field and listening to the on the 8 track :cheers: There was bell bottom jeans and jean jackets on every one
They made a few memories for me back in the day :happy10:

Thats easy for me........Often coppied,never equaled. Jimmy Page !!!

Page-zlozower-850-100[1].jpg

-
Back