Favorite YouTube channels.

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
+ I would have to say Uncle Tony's garage is by far my favorite YouTube channel even he had a few videos that were kinda slow. All in all, the guy is a genius.

+ Hmm Hmmm is another one that tops my list. He always has entertaining and informative videos. I like when he posts new stuff.

+ Roadkill snipets always seem very entertaining.

+ Haggerty is ok but they seem to be more after money cars more than old school fun.

+ The Gas Tap is a good series. An average guy with an average car, having a ton of fun. I like his car.

- Nick's garage is only realistic if you are a millionaire with a huge shop and a bunch of minions working for you.

- Dylan McCool needs to be careful not to get his soft clean hands dirty and stop smiling like a creeper.

I am sure there are more out there but which ones do you guys like or dislike and why??

:D:p:D:p:)

I'm addicted to virtual railfan, the cameras are live all over and you can see what the weather is doing in other states. I've been in Bowling Green Ky. And saw a train come through and got back home in time to see it on camera going through Lagrange Ky. Lagrange is really neat the train runs right down the center of Main street.

I'm addicted to virtual railfan, the cameras are live all over and you can see what the weather is doing in other states. I've been in Bowling Green Ky. And saw a train come through and got back home in time to see it on camera going through Lagrange Ky. Lagrange is really neat the train runs right down the center of Main street.
That is some good stuff. I looked it up and had not seen it before but I am also a rail fan and model railroader, which is yet another hobby where I am kinda out of place.

My favorite is any time an SD40-2 it's involved.

Anything with boobs.

Kinda of topic, but:

Ever since You changed your avitar I've been wondering about the expression not only the on the cats face, but Yours as well, it's both puzzling and troubling, #1 is that a female or male cat, #2 are You fully clothed, #3 and if not, was it consensual?
Gotta admit You seem way happier in the pic than the cat, jus sayin'
Looks like sumpin' outta "Brokecat Mountain"

Kinda of topic, but:

Ever since You changed your avitar I've been wondering about the expression not only the on the cats face, but Yours as well, it's both puzzling and troubling, #1 is that a female or male cat, #2 are You fully clothed, #3 and if not, was it consensual?

You're sick man. I've never even thought that way. You're sick. We gotta share a beer or four one day. lol

OK, but if Ya try to get Me to wear a hat like that, gotta warn Ya, "there will be blood" Yours !

I am migrating away from all things Google as best as I can, so I watch more over on BitChute as time goes by.

Stefan Molyneux
Stefan Molyneux
Stefan Molyneux

Sydney MGTOW
Sydney MGTOW
Sydney MGTOW

Paul Elam
An Ear for Men

Bill Whittle
Bill Whittle

Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen

Styxhexenhammer666
Styxhexenhammer666

Hammerhand
HammerHand
Hammerhand

Dr. Steve Turley
Dr Steve Turley
Dr. Steve Turley

huMAN
huMAN

Jericho Green
Jericho Green
Jericho Green

PragerU
PragerU
PragerU

Terrence Popp
Redonkulas
Terrence Popp

Isaac Arthur
Isaac Arthur

Anton Petrov
Anton Petrov

Judicial Watch
Judicial Watch

China Uncensored
China Uncensored

The Heritage Foundation
YouTube

Blue Collar Logic
Blue Collar Logic

Project Veritas
Project Veritas

Black Pigeon Speaks
Black Pigeon Speaks

And many others.

Kinda of topic, but:

LoL brokecat mountain

Lexington Lab Band --Great cover band
Rick Beato--The professor of rock music.

Lexington Lab Band their recent tune.

Last edited:
I am migrating away from all things Google as best as I can, so I watch more over on BitChute as time goes by.

Stefan Molyneux
Stefan Molyneux
Stefan Molyneux

Sydney MGTOW
Sydney MGTOW
Sydney MGTOW

Paul Elam
An Ear for Men

Bill Whittle
Bill Whittle

Styxhexenhammer666
Styxhexenhammer666

Hammerhand
HammerHand
Hammerhand

Dr. Steve Turley
Dr Steve Turley
Dr. Steve Turley

huMAN
huMAN

Jericho Green
Jericho Green
Jericho Green

PragerU
PragerU
PragerU

Terrence Popp
Redonkulas
Terrence Popp

Isaac Arthur
Isaac Arthur

Anton Petrov
Anton Petrov

Judicial Watch
Judicial Watch

China Uncensored
China Uncensored

The Heritage Foundation
YouTube

Blue Collar Logic
Blue Collar Logic

Project Veritas
Project Veritas

Black Pigeon Speaks
Black Pigeon Speaks

And many others.
Dude, you have to much time on your hands.

Anything with boobs.
3h1zs2.jpg

I like uncle Tony's Dyno runs. Also like seeing other engines, especially the huge diesels, and old semi trucks. Airplane engines......heck yeah! Saw vids of trains with snowplows and snowblowers at the front.

This channel right here..... If you enjoy everything 2 wheels it's definitely worth watching. I always will enjoy the car life but since my roots started on 2 wheels that where my heart will always be.

JW

I like uncle Tony's Dyno runs. Also like seeing other engines, especially the huge diesels, and old semi trucks. Airplane engines......heck yeah! Saw vids of trains with snowplows and snowblowers at the front.
OMG YES!! at least I know I'm not the only one who watched this stuff for hours

Cleetus McFarlands U Tube channel because they describe the problems they have and what the solutions are as they go.
They also have a lot of fun doing it and there isn't some huge fake drama always going on.

Junkerup is ok if all you want to see is Chargers, but at least he also gets more detailed about what he is doing like Cleetus does.

Flying Sparks Garage is ok, but I think Emily plays it up for the camera a bit much.

1320video is ok if you just want to watch high end cars, but like my Grandson says, "Too much talking":D

^^I often just either search for stuff, or "it starts" with something someone posted, and I quickly get sidetracked with the side panel hits. Music is especially time consuming

Flying Sparks Garage is ok, but I think Emily plays it up for the camera a bit much.

Whenever I hit someone's title page and all of the videos posted have huge multi-color garish titles AND THE BIG FACE OF THE OWNER in all the videos, it usually ain't long before "I'm gone."

Especially annoying is "travel" videos when all you see is the owner at the end of a selfie stick

-
Back