Fell out of the attic and broke my foot

-
Very slow healing, one of the slower ones to take care of is a foot.
Continue doing toe ups, they are good for everyone, even if not enjured !
I hope its getting better and easier for you to use it, patients and care to you Righty.

guess who calls to pick at me and check on me the most? Yep, the younguns that I hated walking off and leaving.
I think that says more about you than it does about them. You made such an impression on them that they don't want to let you go. They respect you a lot, well done.

Who says you need two feet to drive a manual?? The old girl was getting pretty dusty from sitting and doc doesn't want me putting any weight on the foot, so I figured a way around all the red tape.

Introducing the 2x4 clutch presser! *patent pending*

JWPf7mILR3C25X3XV+h8bg.jpg

efGtV2xbRoS%h6XJiRuPRg.jpg

s6DGmsdAS3+7nMhXkSjDxw.jpg

9xXewjITQ+yAIGFbXHU7Uw.jpg

I’m a big boy now!! Been a while since I’ve taken steps on both feet, so this is kinda cool. Taking my time and being gentle.
13E7F852-841F-4CA5-8C6B-DD28238FFD61.jpeg

Nice! Glad to see you're on two feet again. Well two and a half. lol

Who says you need two feet to drive a manual?? The old girl was getting pretty dusty from sitting and doc doesn't want me putting any weight on the foot, so I figured a way around all the red tape.

Introducing the 2x4 clutch presser! *patent pending*

View attachment 1716124224

View attachment 1716124227

View attachment 1716124228

View attachment 1716124229
Can you imagine the never ending crap you woulda took from your co-workers if you'd had a pileup with that rig? :eek:

:rofl:

Why, it's totally overrated.
:poke:
Assuming any of us are even normal to begin with…haha.
Can you imagine the never ending crap you woulda took from your co-workers if you'd had a pileup with that rig? :eek:

Oh trust me, they’ve already got enough ammo to bust my chops for the rest of my career, but that’s part of what makes it fun to work with them. And FOR THE RECORD, I only backed out to wash it and pull back in! No civilians were harmed lol

Isn’t that one of the strange differences between men and women? Females bond through compliments and niceties, males bond through insults and noisy bodily functions. Gotta love it.

Our brains work different than theirs for sure! As an example of the way ours works, above, you wrote the word "niceties" At first I read it as Nice (.)(.)

No more boot! Feels pretty strange walking on both feet, almost like my left leg feels shorter. There's definitely an imbalance that I need to correct in my stride.

I'm just happy to be out of the stupid boot. That thing was becoming the bane of my existence.
188D4633-E850-44DA-A506-679A99CDA3BC.jpeg

-
Back