• Love them!

Votes: 150 83.8%
  • Hate them!

Votes: 29 16.2%

• Total voters
-

SirDan

Reaction score
I've got a 73 dart turned Frankenstein. 73 rear bumper, 70-71 quarters and fenders, 72 grill, doors are 73 with no vent window.

The front fenders arent drilled for the fender top mount signals, I am debating weather or not to drill them for the 73 indicators I have.

So what do you guys think? Love them? Hate them?

Had them on my 69' Dart when I bought it, they came off & got sold. Not my taste but that's just my opinion

i love them ....its a unique option not seen seen on modern cars. plus IMO it kinda adds personality to the car and looks neat at night.

I don't hate them, but my car has hood pins so I decieded against them on my duster. I think with hood pins it looks a little funky.

Personally, I love them! I think they give an awesome old-school feel to the car! Also, it reminds my prematurely-old-fogey *** that I'm driving with the blinker on...

Honestly, though, it depends on your personal preference and where you want to go with your car.

- CK

came stock on my aspen and i have a pair for the valiant one day..... new cars come with features "like" these now i lovem! plus u have no excuse to drive with ur blinkers on ever!

I like mine, you don't see them on other makes.

I would take them off any car I buy and either trash them or sell them off.. Depends on how long it would take for me to get rid of them..

They take away from the body lines...

I drilled the holes and put them on my 76 Duster and have gotten a lot of comments at the car shows. I love em.

My Polara C-body has them and I like them. It is entertaining to see them flash in such an uncommon place.

Drill the fenders and light them up!

on my 67 dart gt they were part of a complete fender,door and quarter trim package. i took mine off and filled all the holes. i wanted a no frills look to my car. that and the trim would have crossed the tail stripe and i think that would have been funky.

not to mention i made a pretty good amount of money selling it all on e-gay.

Depending on the style car you have, racy looking probably not, nice street cruiser, HELL YES!

I love them!

My 67 Dart GT had them, but I removed all the side trim and installed the bullit style fender mount turn signal from a 68/69 Dart

Look really cool at night

Had them on my ordered 77 Aspen, they were not as cool looking as what is on my Dart, but still liked them.

They came on this car with the performance hood treatment and hood pins. Go figure. Maybe to add weight to the nose wit the little motor.

Attachments

• DSCF0095.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,066
I gottem, but they don't work. :( I don't know why either, I have the lights hooked up to the blinkers, the blinkers work, I have brand new bulbs, but neither of them light up when I put my signal on.

I never really pay attention to them one way or the other...I wouldn't put them on a car that doesn't have them, wouldn't take them off a car that does.

...oh, one thing they're good for- I stopped one day to talk to some buddies, sat there for hours. Left after it got dark, cruised around for a while, went home. The next day I noticed my sunglasses sitting behind my driver side signal light-I'd taken them off while I was parked and set them on top of the fender, and forgot all about them because it was dark when I got in the car. The signal light held them there (have no idea how they didn't slide off. I didn't exactly baby my car back then. Or now lol).

I gottem, but they don't work. :( I don't know why either, I have the lights hooked up to the blinkers, the blinkers work, I have brand new bulbs, but neither of them light up when I put my signal on.

Possible bad ground, got to work on my right one got it working but intermittent now.

I dont have any on either of my 68's but I've been keeping an eye out for a set. When the right deal comes along I'm gonna pounce! So any of you guys/gals wanting to rid your 68/69 ride of blinkers and fill in the holes and need a new home for them let me know, maybe we could make a deal. :)

and yes..... I love em

Like all polls you have posted questions to which there is no answer, and if I WAS to answer it would skew the polls results

WHAT I LIKED were the ones on my old 70 440-6 Road Runner. These were on the rear of the "hood bulge" and so were ?? 1 1/2' in front of the windshield. Mine also had fender mount indicators, which I guess had been ordered by the original owner. I did remove them when the car was repainted

Like so: (Photos I found on the internet with intense and lengthy activity on Google. I'll send you the bill)

attachment.php

"Cheapie" with no indicators:

fs_1970_Plymouth_Road_Runner_Hardtop_Power_Bulge_Hood_Badge_In_Violet__2005_WW_WD_DCTC__DSCN7474.jpg

WHAT I LIKED were the ones on my old 70 440-6 Road Runner. These were on the rear of the "hood bulge" and so were ?? 1 1/2' in front of the windshield.
I liked the ones on my '68 Mustang too (inside the hood vents-they were very cool)

-like this
546t5.jpg

I love them for the most part.
On '67, '68, and '69 cars, i don't like them. Especially on Satellites.

I like them, I would put the correct 66 Barracuda fender mount turn signals on mine but
when I see the price I shake my head, one day maybe........:glasses7:

I think they are great! As afriend said the other night when I was taking him home. " They let you know which way your going! My old car never told me that!" needless to say I was the DD that night.

I dont have any on either of my 68's but I've been keeping an eye out for a set. When the right deal comes along I'm gonna pounce! So any of you guys/gals wanting to rid your 68/69 ride of blinkers and fill in the holes and need a new home for them let me know, maybe we could make a deal. :)

and yes..... I love em

I have an extra set. Let see if I can find them do some research for fair price and I'll PM you, unless you are set on a 68/69 set, mine are 73.

-
Back