Fender Well Cutout

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who was it that was looking for the cutout pattern for fenderwell headers? I have an original Cyclone pattern along with Cyclone instructions. Friend of mine gave it to me the other night.

Who was it that was looking for the cutout pattern for fenderwell headers? I have an original Cyclone pattern along with Cyclone instructions. Friend of mine gave it to me the other night.

Man I would love to have a copy....decided to go fenderwell on the 64 valiant to keep with the old school look 8)

Rickster

The fenderwells on my 65 barracuda were cut out- looks by a torch. I would like to clean up the cuts w/a plasma cutter. Any template examples would be most appreciated!

I wonder if I could attach a copy that could be blown up somehow.

I wish I still had the pattern I used on mine when I cut them back in 1976. Mine are Cyclone fenderwells & I still have them. They fit pretty well.

I wonder if I could attach a copy that could be blown up somehow.

You could if you just include some actual measurements to use as a reference when blowing it up.....I have a printer that prints up to 18" x 32" if it's not outside those measurements I can do it right here at the house. 8)

Rickster

Received the fenderwell header template today....thanks a zillion.....!!!!!!!!

Rickster

I wish that I could of found some before I cut mine. I guess at one time they used to have those? Anyway................

-
Back