5z4aa.jpg

25gwldt.jpg

5d1opk.jpg

got over 40 hours sanding and polishing the grill. still not done

NICE, could you post some pics of the inside ( back half) thanks

Attachments

• P1010015.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 282
Wow. I cannot believe you got that grille looking that good. I am amazed. I actually just made my fiance quit doing her hair and come look at it. She was amazed, and then noticed that you have the same washer as us. Go figure. Anyway, your Valiant looks awesome!!! You need anything else for it?

Very nice!
What's with the blocks on top of the rear diff?
Does it mean it's a big block car?
Lol.

thanks for the complements. and thanks alot for the grill man, ive even got it cleaner now then in the picture. its going to work out well for me. still need a headlight bezel for the drivers side. thanks again :)

the blocks were there to hold the frame up till i got the coil overs in.

it has a 360 with 727 trans

That 66 scares the bijeebers out of me:shock:

Very nice build...in MY opinion, one of the toughest looking cars on this site. Well done:thumrigh:

dn0th2.jpg

2vb1u9l.jpg

this was befor i moved i had my car in a bad place and i got the back window and the side window broke out.

I'll look in the trunk to see if there is a bezel. I remember one of them was dented, but one was nice. I should have just sent them with the grilles, but I didn't think about it.

I'm crew on Matt Steen's 1966 valiant and we still have the old 273 motor that we used 2 years ago that motor had the car running in the 10's to with a jerico behide it also have a lakewood bell housing for it

Don't yea you know I am drooling =P~=P~=P~
I can see some great Strongend " weekends " in the that build and some good times at the track soon to come :cheers:
Thank you for jumping in here with us :happy10:

Why do I think I seen this car :-D I remember :cheers::cheers:

In my dreams =P~

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 155
i love being a part of this site, everyone is so helpful and nice and theres tons of cool rides

if u get a chance to look in the trunk for that headlight bezel i'd appreciate it. let me know if its usable i might be able to make it work.

-
Back