Fibreglass Hood

-

nqkjw

Reaction score
Hey,how's it going?
What I've got is a 69 notchback barracuda with 8bbl 440 in it.
I've also got a tunnel ram triple 2bbl manifold and carb setup which will be going on soon.
Rather than cut up my existing steel hood (they're called a bonnet over here :lol: ) I'd like to source a fibreglass hood and build a replica 68 hemi dart scoop onto it.
Would any of you good people from the land of mother mopar know of a supplier for such an item if it exists?A link to a website would be even better!!!
Thanks for reading this and any help.

regards Ken

3zvg11u.jpg

48ohnkj.jpg

Thanks a lot for the link blokes!!!
That's exactly what I was looking for.
And the price is about what I'd have expected too :lol:

I plan on getting a fiberglass 6 pac hood from AAR when I get around to repainting. By buddy bought one for his RR and it required very little prep work before painting. Good quality product.

Yup, it was money well spent for the 6 pack hood I purchased from AAR. Ken, I think they make a 6 pack lift off for your 69.

Terry

Copy of P7280002.JPG

nqkjw said:
Thanks a lot for the link blokes!!!
That's exactly what I was looking for.
And the price is about what I'd have expected too :lol:
heh...

I always thought 'bloke' was an insult. :)

dust said:
heh...

I always thought 'bloke' was an insult. :)

Nah mate,definitely not an insult.It's just an aussie slang word for any grown up male person.
Probably what you lot refer to as a "guy" but guy is a bit close to gay for my liking :-|

An americanism i read in another thread was a "hoopty".Can someone define this for me please? :scratch:

nqkjw said:
Nah mate,definitely not an insult.It's just an aussie slang word for any grown up male person.
Probably what you lot refer to as a "guy" but guy is a bit close to gay for my liking :-|

An americanism i read in another thread was a "hoopty".Can someone define this for me please? :scratch:

a gay guy would be a "flitboy" anyone remember mr.manly? i used to have his book. funniest s#$% you ever heard. ie never heard of "hoopty"

There's a "bloke" that posts here from time to time as "tweety" who is making fiberglass replacements in NY. You might want to find his profile and Pm him.

G'Day, AAR also makes an "extra" tall version of that scoop if you need any extra clearance, and Apples, she'll be. Get one of those and you'll be grinning like a shot fox.

If you are looking for american slang words, try the SRT4 forums, the "blokes" here are too old to be up that stuff, while the ankle biters over there might teach ya a few.

Good on ya,' your Cuda makes me crack a fat.

Some say I have kangaroos loose in the top paddock, but I'm just a Larrikin.

Bob's your uncle...

-
Back