Finally got a Hemi!

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Ain't she perty? Brand spanking new, even has an mp3 dock....only bad thing is I can't drive it home....
20160629_082048.jpg

So you are a lineman?

Wonder "if they'd notice" you swapped an old oil soaked 5.2 in there some weekend LMAO

If they give me work, it will get done. Currently I'm sitting here waiting for a job to be assigned...for 2 hours! And yes, 6.4 hemi. And no, I'm not moved in yet. Management is funny like that, they hemm and haw about your productivity bit they don't give you any work...oh well, I'm hourly. What can you do....

Yea! Funny ain't that? "These guys have crap for paper work on what they have done today! Not productive, waste of money.. Etc...."

But boss! There's no work to be done! Nothing is broke!

I'm pretty proud of this one. An old friend of mine was a field / lineman. At the time I worked for the Motorola shop (911 dispatch telco / radio gear and site work) one night I called him up. Got his wife. Told her, "don't tell Mike who this is, I just want to say hi."

So he gets on the phone and I tell him "Yeh it's just the phone company, we're blowin out the lines"

He must have laughed for 5 minutes!!!

Never understood a gas motor in a service truck...no the folks that buy a 4 door, 8 foot box one ton truck and get a gas motor...just dropped 60k or whatever they cost but didn't want to pony up the extra $ for a diesel.
Hell, my Cheby 3/4 ton with a Duramax weighs 7200 pounds or so. Take out some weight for the diesel.. still going to be over 3 tons..

Picked up one of those for work a year ago. Decided to go gas due to all the emissions crap on the diesels now and the trouble we were having with them. Does pretty well pulling a 3 axle 14k lb generator. Just a bit slower off the line than the diesel with it on there but it has no problems pulling it up the hills.
image_zpsjf7zytre.jpg
image_zpsjf7zytre.jpg

-
Back