Finally got my 20" Coys wheels

-

moparmorris

Reaction score
I got my 20" Coys wheels yesterday for the rear of my 65 cuda:D. I'm going with 18's on the front. I know a lot of you are not into big wheels, but i posted some pics for those who are.:supz:

mycuda.jpg

mycuda1.jpg

I'm not a huge fan off +18" wheels, but if done right. it should look good. if you can get that stance outta it, it'll look real nice.

Not usually a huge fan of the big rim thing but I have seen a number of cars they look good on.

As an "old duff" I like the 17"+ look if done tastefully. I also like old school
Cragars and Keystone Classics on the right car. Goodys car reminds me of a 73 Challenger I used to own. It was Powder Blue with a black vinyl top and black strobe stripes. I had Keystones on it. I think the wheels looked great with the black spokes against the black top and strobe stripes. I'll see if I can find an old photo. I don't what came on it from Ma Mopar but Magnums would have the same effect. Moparmorris, Those Coys look great!!!! Give us more photos. Goody, I've allways liked E=Bodies and yours is one of the beas looking around. toolmanmike

looking forward to seeing how they look w/ the 18's on front......get a sideview when you can:-D

I got my 20" Coys wheels yesterday for the rear of my 65 cuda:D. I'm going with 18's on the front. I know a lot of you are not into big wheels, but i posted some pics for those who are.:supz:

mycuda.jpg

mycuda1.jpg

Is that ALL the rubber sidewalls on those tires? Hope theres no "pot holes" around your area. Around here those tires would get beat up bad!

Does look cool thou.

Going through some pics and found this one from Fall Fling 2006

FF06PicCpw0135A.JPG

-
Back