finally joined

-

mr. b

Reaction score
hi guys have been member on Fbbo and now joined hear. A good friend said lots of good people on this site look forward to meeting all of you. Bob

Welcome to the dark side... Now we need to get you in an A car if you dont already have one

hi Hemitheus i already have a 68 barracuda formula s fast back hope to chat soon thanks Bob

Hello Mr.b. Do you hit any of the local car cruises? Maybe I've seen you around. Small world, I work in Jeannette.

yes i have been to the Iwrin cruise two weeks ago i had my 63 plymouth fury parked with Speedracerx hope to meet you there thanks Bob

Welcome to FABO Bob. So much going on here you'll have a hard time keeping up. LOL toolmanmike

Welcome from Arkansas :cheers:Yes! I am a legend in my own mind here :D
I am sure you will enjoy all the great tec's and folks here.
Now lets take a peak at the Barracuda :cheers:

Welcome to Fabo!

your life will never be the same....

hi guys have been member on Fbbo and now joined hear. A good friend said lots of good people on this site look forward to meeting all of you. Bob

I would be that good friend.. LOL .. Its about time you joined dude!! Welcome to FABO

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web!!!! :cheers: Can't wait to see pics of your 63 fury, here is my dads 64, unrestored 24K mile survivor, still has the same plugs, wires, and tires it left from the factory with :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 579.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 168

Hey welcome.And sorry but your friend lied to you...Sorry i had to break this to you..I do feel bad but like i said he lied the members here are the best got it.I know you will learn the truth for your self so welcome and have fun...:blob:

-
Back