Finally My duster goes to paint

-
Was just told minutes ago that my duster comes back home Monday for mt to do final assembly.Man i'm stocked.But i find my self looking for a windshield gasket they want $352.00 on ebay man that like rape.

what was the paint code from TCP and how much was the paint and how much did you get? I want the same color!

Hey fst73_360 the paint was for a kit which included base coat clear coat reducer and hardener along with 3 strainers and mixing sticks.I paid shipped to my house 350.My painter said the base coat covered very nicely but he was not happy with the clear.He prefers diamonts clear . heres the link to the paint its called Fire Mist Purple.

http://www.tcpglobal.com/restorationshop/rsp2920.aspx

Well it is home now final assembly can start.

Attachments

• IM000812.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 427
  • IM000813.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 432
  • IM000814.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 420
  • IM000815.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 409
  • IM000816.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 444
  • IM000817.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 426
  • IM000818.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 429
  • IM000819.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 419
yes engine bay is black.and i got the gauges from Sumitt they are may by a company named Nordskog.I don;t think they make it any more.it was like $350 bucks.

can I get some pics in the sun light please? When possible! I like the deepness of it, was a grey primer or black used?

Hey fst73_360 the paint was for a kit which included base coat clear coat reducer and hardener along with 3 strainers and mixing sticks.I paid shipped to my house 350.My painter said the base coat covered very nicely but he was not happy with the clear.He prefers diamonts clear . heres the link to the paint its called Fire Mist Purple.

http://www.tcpglobal.com/restorationshop/rsp2920.aspx

Which kit did you get? Single stage? or Urethane? or which? and which primer etc? Would like to get everything you got so I can get the output you did!

:glasses7:Well fst73 i got the single stage and as far as the primer goes i call it dark grey the painter says its called black but i know for a fact that the painter is color blind.If you look on the first page i have pics of the car in primer.You can give me your opinion as to weather or not its grey or black??????????

:glasses7:Well fst73 i got the single stage and as far as the primer goes i call it dark grey the painter says its called black but i know for a fact that the painter is color blind.If you look on the first page i have pics of the car in primer.You can give me your opinion as to weather or not its grey or black??????????

Haha Sorry I forgot there were pictures of it up in primer, its grey. Umm So the single stage kit was the 120 dollar one correct, Single Stage Urethane AU Kit? Most likely it is, just paint is one thing I do not want to mess up and deal with return or spray the car and not what I want. But car looks awesome!

Hey Fst73 i checked exactly what i ordered and its the urethane base coat clear coat kit heres a link to what i ordered. http://www.tcpglobal.com/restorationshop/rsp2920.aspx

OH! Ok Cool! Thanks, When your sending the link I get it, but it doesnt put me on the page of the kit you have, so now that I know, I can get the color I want in the "base coat / Clear coat kit" and be good to go!!!

You said your painter did not like the clear, so maybe Ill get a different brand? But I love the car, can't wait to see what it looks like in the sun light complete.

-
Back