Finally!

-

Patch

Patch
Reaction score
Okay...So I've had the car since 1988......and today.....TODAY.....I finally got around to putting my 73 disc brake set-up on my car....driver's side only so far....yes.....it's rusty...but this is just the fit stage.....we'll work on new parts later.......I am soooooooooo happy to get this project started!!!! The kid's thought it was fun too!!!

DSC06806.JPG

DSC06813.JPG

DSC06811.JPG

Very cool and looking good so far. I remember working on cars with my dad when I was a kid. Great memories.

Hey! Your're not done with the left side yet! Don't forget the shock. :)
Thanks, Mark

Naw.....still have to swap out the bigger torsion bars.......gonna leave em out for now....lol. In all of my boxes of Dart stuff....I'm still looking for my passenger side upper control arm......ggggrrrr........:)

Hey! Your're not done with the left side yet! Don't forget the shock. :)
Thanks, Mark

So......like 2 years later...I finished the passenger side install yesterday!!! Whoo-Hoo!!! It only took a few hours....Why didnt I do this sooner???? I'm a long way from being done....still have rust repair to do.....but damn.....she's finally on her own feet again and she rolls.......aaahhhhh.........:) So today...I'll put the drop center link in....new idler arm...and hhhmmm...maybe pull the nasty ol gas tank....pics to follow.

Hope you dont charge by the hour!!? LOL.

It's a journey. For some it's a non-stop run, and is over quickly. For others it is long, with many rest breaks on the way. As long as you're enjoying the view on your way, you'll want to keep going to get over the next hill..

Sounds like you're moving again.

Grant

-
Back