DSCN7507.JPG

DSCN7511.JPG

coys 17x7's 4.25" backspace

front 225-50-17
rear 255-45-17

both are 26" tall
with room to spare.... stock wheelwells

Great look, small bolt circle or large? Mike

lookin pretty good! those suckers pretty expensive? im liking the idea of my cudas wheels for my truck, and something bigger for the fish :D

they are big bolt pattern, but they make them in small

they are 225 chrome each, and IIRC 175 painted or polished...

i had ralleys for 12 years.... it was time for a change...!

what company is that from and where did you get them? You mentioned they have those in sbp? Are the sbp rims available in 17s aswell? Get back to me asap please. Thx

looks great..but we opted out for 14" polished aluminum torq thrust..so we don't have to buy new tires....LOOKS GREAT MAN!!!

I Really dig the rear shot pic with your wheels...the other pics were hard on "my eyes"...they were bouncing between the motor and wheels and I just couldn't consentrate :shaking2: LOL

Yes, much perfectoe....

sorry i didnt see the question... they sell them in 5 on 4 inch bolt pattern....

DJVCUDA,

Thanks for posting your pics. I have a 65 Barracuda and am considering changing wheels. I have the Crager SS SBP but b/c my car sat for so long that I need new tires and my wheels rusted (I know, I know).

Do you have the original rear-end in your '66? I have a 360 that I'm considering rebuilding and if I do I should probably consider upgrading a bit. Do you mind sharing more info on your engine and your drivetrain?

Thanks in advance - I love the pics.

65Barracuda
John
John

I took the 8.25 rear out of an 74 dart sport, same with the front disc brakes... its all from a big bolt donor car inthe JY... if you have a 8.75 you'll be fine, mine was a /6 car and had the 7.25 rear... what else ya need to know?

DJVCUDA said:
I took the 8.25 rear out of an 74 dart sport, same with the front disc brakes... its all from a big bolt donor car inthe JY... if you have a 8.75 you'll be fine, mine was a /6 car and had the 7.25 rear... what else ya need to know?

DJVCUDA,

I think that's a good start for me, thanks.

65Barracuda
John

I thinking of new wheels and I really like how your turned out with the 17's. I may go that size too.

-
Back