First Drive Around The Block (video)

-
thanks guys! ive been waiting for this day for a long time, tomorrow im getting it licensed and seatbelts/bumpers will be done over the weekend... good good times!

She is a raspy little girl, I like the way she sounds too.. trying to decide whether or not to put the x-pipe on her :\

Ooooh, nice. Classy of you not to scare your neighbors out of their homes ... although I bet you were tempted to lay a little rubber!

very tempted!! but after the shakedown runs there will be burnt rubber and smoke guaranteed! taking it a little easy for now not just for the neighbors but for the car too.. for now.

I can only say it looks great because I can't turn up the sound, my wife is taking a test online next to me.

Must be nice having a lift in your garage.
when do you sleep? ha, ha.

Oh yeah, that is one nice fish. Thanks for posting the vids. Have looked at the pics of the work you've done, and you have come a long way.

Grant

Nice...love those fastback cudas'...
Sigh... My 68 notchback has sat patiently in the garage for 20 years and I am only starting to get serious about it.

Being out of work stinks because I cannot spend much money on my baby but dreaming a bit while doing major clean-up helps keep my spirits up. Bravo for your accomplishments. Keep the rubber side down!

SWEET!

Whats about the red wagon next door? Is it yours/for sale?!!??8)

A neighbor down the street asked to keep it at our place for a while, and its been a long while now since his house was foreclosed on and can't bring it to his appartment.. There's actually two of them, probably for sale I can find out for ya when im off work, make model, etc, things built up pretty good too

A neighbor down the street asked to keep it at our place for a while, and its been a long while now since his house was foreclosed on and can't bring it to his appartment.. There's actually two of them, probably for sale I can find out for ya when im off work, make model, etc, things built up pretty good too

Nah, that ok but Thanks though!
It's a reflex response to wagons. ABB & I always ask when we see one. Might have some money in a few months but couldn't afford shipment from washington! LOL!!

Cool Vid & Love your car!:cheers:

Good lookin car! That Fish sounds like it wants to get nasty!! ;)
Gotta love a Fish with an attitude! :D

-
Back