first ride of the year / video

-

68 HEMI GTS

Reaction score
took the dart out today. first time i've had a stick shift in it in a few years. seems to be working pretty good. i didn't power shift it, just trying to get the feel back. plus i gotta drop the rev chip back down in the msd before i really let it rip with the stick. probably get it out to the track in the next few weeks hopefully.

here's a little video
[ame="http://youtu.be/PbVCXgnS4oA"]302 Found[/ame]

Sounds good what clutch, pressure plate, etc. did you go with also what bellhousing i'm finally getting close to getting my motor back so gotta get the clutch stuff soon.

Sounds good what clutch, pressure plate, etc. did you go with also what bellhousing i'm finally getting close to getting my motor back so gotta get the clutch stuff soon.

i put a tim hyatt (hyatt racing service) adjustable soft loc in it this time around. i had troble getting the car to leave and also trans breakage issues with the spec 3+ i use to run. i just have a lakewood scatter can in the car i had gotten for free. think i'd be inclinded to try one of those quick time bells if i was going to buy one.

Thanks allways good info from you, glad to see you getting to have some fun with yours, i'm jelous. I did get the rear stuff all sorted so when the motor gets here hopefully not to much more trouble to go thru, still deciding on headers as well the tti's look good but I have'nt called to see if the will fit with the stick yet.

-
Back