First time out this year......felt good

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I pushed my Dart out of the garage tonight and adjusted the clutch and took it for the first drive of 2011. Thanks, I needed that! Sorry for the cell phone pictures. toolmanmike

Attachments

• 033001_1814[01].jpg
    98 KB · Views: 218
  • 033001951814[00].jpg
    54 KB · Views: 208
What's the hold up there Cliff? Get that baby out and blow the dust off @ 55 mph. LOL

I want so bad to get mine out,but it takes so much effert that it has to be able to stay out with the cover on it.(come on spring)

I took my Valiant out for a ride 2 weeks ago ran great. :)

I have it for sale, hope somebody buys it soon.

I brought mine down to our new (different) house today. It was 103 degrees here today (Indio, Ca area) and needless to say it ran about 210 to 220 degrees on my auto meter gauge. Dang hot weather already!

Hey Kevin, that's pretty toasty this early. You can send some heat out here to Iowa. We're still in the 40's. Caveman, You've got a real nice Valiant there. Good luck with the sale. Mike

I brought mine down to our new (different) house today. It was 103 degrees here today (Indio, Ca area) and needless to say it ran about 210 to 220 degrees on my auto meter gauge. Dang hot weather already!

WOW 103* we were 46* yesterday and our high will be 56* today. I need warmer weather.

Had mine out for the first time last Saturday.It was +3C but I let it warm a long time,went and got some gas for $1.30/litre:angry2: and then went for a cruise.Good times are comin guys!\\:D/

Had mine out for the first time last Saturday.It was +3C but I let it warm a long time,went and got some gas for $1.30/litre:angry2: and then went for a cruise.Good times are comin guys!\\:D/

Man, thats close to $5/gallon over there...

Super Unleaded just went up 5cents/liter here in Malaysia to $0.80/litre or about $3/gallon... was $2.80/gallon last week... damn LIBYA!

Regular Unleaded is still at $0.55/liter though (or about $2/gallon) hahahah....

Good to see you got the Dart out Toolman. I drove my wagon last week on a dry day. We've had 30 days of rain in March...ready for some good weather also.

-
Back