First wot run

-

Rat Patrol

Reaction score
Thought Id post a drivers view vid of the first tuning run.

This just to establish what the AF were doing.

You can hear ot flat spot in 1st.....it was running very rich but it still makes enough torque at 6000 rpm to chirp the rear tyres.

(Since this run Ive got the Af pretty well sorted..and the rear end only just hangs on on the 1-2 change)

Im excited!! :blob:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5t-2q5ofj0&sns=em"]1st Hemi run - YouTube[/ame]

Thx...carb is an Eddie 800 Thunder series. Probably a little overcarbbed but the jetting isnt telling me that.

Thing Im most impressed about is the carb signal...its incredibly responsive and very fual efficient considering its cammed up and probably making 450-470 fwhp.

Rat,

Sounds great! The last pics in your build thread look awesome too. Nice work. I'm jealous for sure. Gotta get mine going soon... Nice work again, you gonna do any dyno time? Love to see how it does...

Joe

Rat,

Sounds great! The last pics in your build thread look awesome too. Nice work. I'm jealous for sure. Gotta get mine going soon... Nice work again, you gonna do any dyno time? Love to see how it does...

Joe

Hope to get it on the dyno in about two weeks...Ive got a brake MC problem to fix and I have to re- load a decent timing curve....

looks like fun! I can't wait to get my dart running

Good Job Rat--Wanna bet its not enough carb?????Ask me how I know--Swifter

Thx...carb is an Eddie 800 Thunder series. Probably a little overcarbbed but the jetting isnt telling me that.

Thing Im most impressed about is the carb signal...its incredibly responsive and very fual efficient considering its cammed up and probably making 450-470 fwhp.
ditch the Edelbrock for a real carb and I'm sure you'll pick up and loose the flat spot.

Congrats man, sounds killer. I am hoping I can get mine out this year also. It will be on the stock motor for now, will pull it in the fall to do the build.

Trevor

-
Back