Fish Finally Came to Life

-

shortcake

Reaction score
:blob:65 Plymouth Barracuda is finally moving once again......it has been a long battle with mostly all new parts abroad.....but she is running......All New.....Brakes,Breather,Carburetor,Gas Tank worked on (flushed out),Plugs and Wires,Finally got to drive it today had a chance to get the four barrel opened up LOL.....Much to our suprise the motor and transmission run great......Now my BIGGEST CHALLENGE is KEEPING it between the DITCHES.......Now that my toy is road worthy LOOK OUT!!!!....will try to post up some pics later.

are you anywhere near Asheville? I will warn my buddy to watch out for ya.. LOL - great feeling isn't it!? way to go

I'm glad your Back on the road:burnout:

So......how long are the black marks coming up the hill to y'alls house? LOL. :D Glad to hear you got it running. Good weather to test the heater, huh?! I need to come by and check it out, so I'll holler at you one day on my way back to Asheville.

So......how long are the black marks coming up the hill to y'alls house? LOL. :D Glad to hear you got it running. Good weather to test the heater, huh?! I need to come by and check it out, so I'll holler at you one day on my way back to Asheville.

Yeah come on by I am sure we will have a million questions for ya ...lol.....NO black marks at the moment but I'm sure later there will be some...Will have to get use to it first, then look out neighbors...LOL

We've cleared the roads of any and all teenagers and texter/drivers here in the mitten in case the burnout goes off course!! Enjoy that little Cuda!!!!

No black marks and with the weather we have coming, it may be best to stay off the white stuff!

very nice!! what size tires were at the rear,,iam trying to figure what Ill be able to put under 65 dart sedan!! thanks

-
Back