fix up the new website

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
not complaining just saying ever since the new servers or whatever was installed this place aint the same anyway there is plenty of traffic now and i said it before get rid of the ads for sold parts.....muck thru looking for a specific part and you will find truckloads of what You need but it is sold and if you find what you need that is not sold the ad is like 3 years old and it's sold or the seller died of old age, so in a nutshell some things on the new servers or whatever are fine but some stuff needs a little tweeking , a lot of our guys have moved to facebook and come here when its the last resort still a great place but not like it used to be

not complaining just saying ever since the new servers or whatever was installed this place aint the same anyway there is plenty of traffic now and i said it before get rid of the ads for sold parts.....muck thru looking for a specific part and you will find truckloads of what You need but it is sold and if you find what you need that is not sold the ad is like 3 years old and it's sold or the seller died of old age, so in a nutshell some things on the new servers or whatever are fine but some stuff needs a little tweeking , a lot of our guys have moved to facebook and come here when its the last resort still a great place but not like it used to be
There is new software in the works. (same as FCBO, FEBO, FMJ, and Trucks. You may like it or not.

I have news for you. Phlackebooke Blows. Plus it sucks. The search function SUCKS. There is no "one site" on Phlukebookeaw as things are divided into "groups."

There is new software in the works. (same as FCBO, FEBO, FMJ, and Trucks. You may like it or not.
I have news for you. Phlackebooke Blows. Plus it sucks. The search function SUCKS. There is no "one site" on Phlukebookeaw as things are divided into "groups."
Like I said I wasn't complaining, this place ain't the same since we got the new servers, we have plenty of traffic now ,a lot of folks from here are also on facebook, not deleating the for sale ads serves no purpose, there are ads years old maybe a decade old so if You can find something untruthful about what I mentioned then I Guess your input should be more than welcome, You might notice I didn't come on here saying this place blows or mention any of that crap that you are talking about. Have a nice day !!!

Last edited:
-
Back