Flip top conversion

-
I'm trying to find a link. If I can't, I'll try to find the mag to let you know what issue it is. Don't think I could scan & post the article without running into copyright problems for the site. When I find something I'll let you know. If anybody else knows what issue it was, feel free to jump in.

I finally found this article & have scanned it into my computer. I'm not really happy with the image quality but I played with my scanner settings & it was the best I could come up with. I don't want to get the forum into trouble by posting it here. If somebody wants a copy they can give me their email address & I'll send it to them. If anybody wants to look for a back issue, it's from the July 2002 issue of Mopar Muscle.

GoFish -

Here's another link for an alternative consideration:
http://www.joesracing.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=738

The fuel filler caps from Joes Racing are much larger diameter and will mount on the fender rather than inside the stock fuel filler recess.

There is one there that looks a heck of a lot like my Magnum road wheels.
Joe should provide larger higher resolution pictures and more product details.

For the record 4mulaSvaliant is selling adapters that will let you bolt the flip top caps to any a bodies. Fr what he is saying they are fully functional and clear the body fine. They are made from Delrin and he is charging 30 us shipping.

Jeff

-
Back