Florida

-
Thought I had checked in here but looked and guess not.. I'm in DeLeon Springs... Just north of Deland.... My A Body is a race car and not driveable on the street... But it does ride well in the trailer from one track to another....

I know there is at least a couple of members in Jacksonville I am in Crescent City about 1 1/2 hours South west of Jacksonville.

Brian

I'm about 45 minutes North and East of Jax. Almost up in GA. Cool. Just trying to see who's close.

I was raised in s w Ga. moved to Missouri in '79. older I get, harder to take the cold. I miss the south.
it would be nice to go spend some time down there in jan . but I live out in the sticks, afraid when I would return, there would be no tools, compressor, parts, anything left!?? no many dopers and thieves running around..... LOL!

Osteen - 1/2 way between Daytona and Orlando

Land O Lakes, FL (near Wiregrass Mall)

Would love to find someone in the area to trade project consultations with! :)

Thanks,
Darin

I am in Ruskin, just south of Tampa and north of Bradenton. Is their a Mopar club near me? I am looking for someone to install floorpans and quarter panel on my Duster.

Where are you from in Florida?

I'm Brad Munn From Ocala, Florida. Ocala is located in the central Florida, right on I-75 about 1/2 hour south of Gainesville & 1-1/2 hours north of Tampa.

I'm in Ocala, too. Don Garlits' backyard! I know you've been to his drag racing museum and mopar shows. Heaven!

There's also this: http://wannagofast.com/ocala.php It was stupid awesome this year. :burnout:

What kind of work do you need done? I know of a fantastic body guy and good transmission shop...

Emydemon : I'm looking for a classic car/muscle car/mopar mechanic near ft.meyers

Hmm.... Finding someone to trust your mopar with is difficult. That's why I only farm out major body and transmission work. I have a great machine shop and still make a menace out of myself with plastigauge and a feeler gauge. I know a few good guys, but they're 3 hrs from you. It all depends on what you need done.

I just moved to the Space coast about 3 months ago from L.A. Living in Rockledge with a resto-modded 1969 Dart that is listed in the for sale and trade sections on here. Sadly, the wife hates it �� (the Dart, not the area)

-
Back