fm3 coded 340 auto duster resto...............

-
You've done a great work on the car and the former owner must be proud of your work. Hats off!

He was a flipper and a con artist. Anybody with two working eyeballs can see what a poor backyard "resto" job that was. All the cars he bought, were bought with the sole purpose of flipping for profit, all the parts he begged off of members and purchased for rock bottom prices were for the same purpose. He still owes me on a deal I got shorted on and I am still waiting.......

He was a flipper and a con artist. Anybody with two working eyeballs can see what a poor backyard "resto" job that was. All the cars he bought, were bought with the sole purpose of flipping for profit, all the parts he begged off of members and purchased for rock bottom prices were for the same purpose. He still owes me on a deal I got shorted on and I am still waiting.......

Nice post.....:wack:

Confused. Adam, did plot sell you the hang ten rustbucket?

Great looking Duster. With that FM3 paint, you will never loose it in a parking lot!

I recall him saying he sold the car and it then went on Ebay almost as fast as the person bought it from him. Thanks for the story of the car it may be hard to find unless Ebay has an archive.

Yes I remember plot selling it then seeing it up on ebay shortly after that. Then the car disappeared....

Thanks to those of you that have commented on the whereabouts of my father's car...I'll continue to search for it...if anyone ever comes across it, please let me know...the truck and trailer are gassed up and ready to go! I wish I had insight into this forum years ago.
-Eugene

Yes I remember plot selling it then seeing it up on ebay shortly after that. Then the car disappeared....

-
Back