[SOLD] Fmj police disc brakes

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
Spindles, rotors, calipers, master cylinder and proportioning valve from a 1988 Plymouth Fury police car. These are the big rotors. Also large ball joint A body disc brake upper control arms. They have pretty new ball joints and bushings. I hate to let this go, but I need to. 400 dollars for all of it. I cannot ship this. It will have to be local pickup in middle Georgia.

Transmission and intake not included. lol

All of this WILL fit any A body. Early or late.

Attachments

• BRAKES.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 310
I don't know the specifics. These are bigger. I think they are like 11.75.

I'm nearly 100% sure those are not 11.75 rotors. The 11.75's only came on 76-81 B-bodies. In '88 all rear wheel drive cars came with the 10.87" rotors. You can tell from the photo because the dust shield sticks out a little past the edge of the rotor. On 11.75 cars the shield is actually a hair smaller than the rotor. I still believe this is a decent deal given it comes with the correct upper control arms. I just don't want anyone to be under the illusion they are 11.75's. Given it was a police car, the rotors and pads would have been of a high quality, but they are the same size parts as non-cop cars. That car would have had a power steering cooler and sure-grip for sure though, if you have the chance to grab them....

I assumed since they came off a Fury police car, they were the large rotors. I didn't lay a tape measure on them. Whatever the heck they are, the whole setup is well worth 400 dollars. I can just as easily pull the ad if I need to. I just need the money right now to help find something else to ride in or I wouldn't even consider selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back