for beer lovers

-
I don't get it.
Really ? OK here goes , the first Video shows the fridge that a Canadian Beer Brewer {Molsons} sent all over the world , they filled full of Molsons Canadian Beer ie Good Beer and it only opened with a Canadian Passport so when a Canadian showed up and opened it everybody enjoyed a nice cold beer , as a side note they placed the fridge at the Canadian House at the Olympics and filled it every night making the Canada House one of the hottest party spots at the Olympics , OK now the second video is a Parody - see your favorite dictionary for further clarification -where an American Brewer supposedly placed a fridge full of American beer ie **** beer, in Canadian cities that could only be opened with an American Passport and when an American was found to open it everybody discovered the beer was **** and woulkdn't even drink it for free . Get it ?

I don't get it.

I think maybe that you don't get that sometimes products are made outside of the U.S.A. CAN be better than products made in the U.S.A.
I'm pulling your chain here Rob, but Canadian beer is better than American beer. (Even though Molson's is now owned by an American company.)
So you get it by default. :cheers:

No, I could not see the second video in either post. No need to be assholes, my intelligence might surprise you.

that's wierd how the second link doesn't work for you. I put another link a couple of posts below, try that one. Immaterial of who has better beer, it's funny, so take for the humour and nothing else. If the link fails google 22 minutes US beer fridge parody.

Have a laugh.

Yeah. I said nothing about it being a Canadian product. Got no problem with that. Since I am totally unfamiliar with the product, I guess that's why it didn't register.

This hour has 22 minutes is a great show!

Canadian beer is better....... but Molson Canadian?:puke:

Every Canadian knows that Labatt's is best!!:cheers:

Well Scott, I'm not takin **** like this layin down, "I" did not start it. But I guess fellow Canadians get a break, eh?

OK now the second video is a Parody - see your favorite dictionary for further clarification...

Well Scott, I'm not takin **** like this layin down, "I" did not start it. But I guess fellow Canadians get a break, eh?

No Rob,I,m not favouring anybody.Matter of fact I gave you the break and did,nt give you an infraction for name calling.You did,nt get the video...it was explained to you...End of story..Move on.

This hour has 22 minutes is a great show!

Canadian beer is better....... but Molson Canadian?:puke:

Every Canadian knows that Labatt's is best!!:cheers:

Molson???? Please. Labatt's is good. What the hell,is your GOOD BEER....

No Rob,I,m not favouring anybody.Matter of fact I gave you the break and did,nt give you an infraction for name calling.You did,nt get the video...it was explained to you...End of story..Move on.

Yeah I reckon you're right. Sorry for the trouble.

No, I could not see the second video in either post. No need to be assholes, my intelligence might surprise you.

I wasn't challenging your intelligence, Rob.
It seems that some people can make sharp comments on a subject and get away with it and some cannot.
This is the jokes section not News & Politics for crying out loud.......
I'm sorry if i offended anyone or made them mad.
BTW, for the others, i agree that Labatt's Blue is a lot better than Molson Canadian!

I wasn't challenging your intelligence, Rob.
It seems that some people can make sharp comments on a subject and get away with it and some cannot.
This is the jokes section not News & Politics for crying out loud.......
I'm sorry if i offended anyone or made them mad.
BTW, for the others, i agree that Labatt's Blue is a lot better than Molson Canadian!
I think maybe he was referring to me , Blue is a Pilsner and what the girls drank in my neighbourhood , the men drank ales and lagers ie X { armadillo ale } or Canadian . And if that makes people mad well Don't go away Mad just .......

Pilsners are my favorite.
Blue or Kokanee for me.
Lagers to me are too raspy and have a strong aftertaste.

I think maybe he was referring to me , Blue is a Pilsner and what the girls drank in my neighbourhood , the men drank ales and lagers ie X { armadillo ale } or Canadian . And if that makes people mad well Don't go away Mad just .......

I was always told that drinking Blue made you a man and helped put hair on your chest....

I guess I'd better keep the wife out of my beer fridge then!

Uh oh..... too late!!:violent1:

Attachments

• untitled (Copy).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 108
Don't lie Andy thats not the wife , thats you after a lifetime of drinking Blue and don't you dare post any pics of your pooter

Molson???? Please. Labatt's is good. What the hell,is your GOOD BEER....

Ack..you must not be old enough to remember the Alpine commercials !!!!

I'll spare you and not sing the jingle :)

2 thumbs up on the Molson fridge...great advertisement....had my first belly of Molsons on the rock....couldn't believe that we got the stuff in a corner store when we were underage..anybody here from NFLD ?

-
Back