For Cudagirl "Nella"

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is some pictures for our member Cudagirl Nella :blob::hello2:
She brighten's or days here so I thought we could brighten one for our Cudagirl :cheers:
Horses need friends to so if you have a picture you would like to fill this thread up of horses I bet she would love it :cheers:
Here is to the folks that enjoy or animals that take us places with out stopping at a gas station :sunny: Looks like Boogy and Buddy are running with the horses :happy10:

Yall know Nella

:worthles:

cuda%20cropped (Custom).jpg

Nella Friends FABO 003.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 006.jpg

This is Jeanna. We got her when she and my daughter both were needing a good freind. She had been ignored for 12 years and was a real piece of work! (Jeanna, not my daughter Kat, althought she had her moments also)

Kat has owned her for 6 years now and they have become quite a team

projectjeanna2 (Small).jpg

projectjeanna (Small).jpg

Tiredjeanna (Small).jpg

Sorry Nella,these are the only horses I have!
car pics 66 Dart 168.jpg
Hope your doing good in school,summertime is just around the corner!Lots of time to ride!:cheers::love7:

car pics 66 Dart 168.jpg

I am enjoying this thread :cheers:
When I was a young gun I enjoyed the Triple T Ranch on rain days in Michigan 8 years in a row.
I can hear my saddle squeaking in my memories know 8)

Sorry Nella,these are the only horses I have!
View attachment 145994
Hope your doing good in school,summertime is just around the corner!Lots of time to ride!:cheers::love7:
All 4 hundred and 8 of them :cheers:
I see you have some Mike /Treva valve cover's on :cheers: Leanna sure brought them back to life =P~=P~
Here is a friend of mine here on the hill for ya petty :happy10:
Nella has seen star before :cheers:

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

Look at the baby with the momma, I almost did not see it my self :-D

Nella Friends FABO 012.jpg

Do you ever get tired of company :-D This was a meeting of the minds :-D

Nella Friends FABO 014.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 015.jpg

Hi Nella, I dont think anyone put up a picture of a Clydesdale yet. Or how about a Zonkey?? Hey Nella, do me a favor i would like to see pics of you going for a ride in that convertible.

tn_cracker_sidbild[1].jpg

zonkey-zorse-camel-6-12-08-077[1].jpg

This is my youngest daughter, Krista, doing what she loves to do,a couple years ago.

DSC00037.JPG

DSC00037.JPG

Congrat's DRENO I am so glad your daughter, Krista enjoys horses and they look like a champions to me :cheers::happy10::happy10::happy10:

She has been involved with horses for about 12 years,from just riding, to jumping, to helping with" riding for the disabled" to owning and caring for her own horse named "Q" ,a thoroughbred race horse. This is her and Q ,she was just havin fun!:-D

riding May07 015f.jpg

riding May07 015f.jpg

DRENO, She looks like she had a bid day and resting, I would help at the TTT ranch by riding the horses for them and taught me every thing I know about these great animals.
Brush after riding sinching up saddles and fun making friends and money
Boy Those sure was some good times. They had a pair of horses they taught commands to with out using the rains. They had some good parties there to, But I would go home with grandma and mom would stay behind :-D

Great thread memike and hello Nella :wave:. I hope school is going well and pretty soon it's time for summer........yea!

American_Paint_Horse_Lovers.jpg

Great thread memike and hello Nella :wave:. I hope school is going well and pretty soon it's time for summer........yea!
That is so cute the way he/she has his toung sticking out saying Time for summer time :cheers: Nella will like that one to :happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

It's getting late so I better get some sleep, I will return tomorrow Nella :happy10::wave::wave:
I hope you had a great day and you are fast a sleep:happy10:

Remember :worthles:

Howdy all, I just logged on and saw the thread. You all sure know how to make Nella's day!!! She is at school right now and then on the physical therapy, so she won't be home till 6 or so tonight, but I'll make sure she logs on to see this, she's gonna flip!!! Everytime she sees a message to her from anyone here, she lights up like a christmas tree!!! It makes her feel very special to have so many friends here.

We're gonna get some fresh pictures of Nella and "sunfish" this year, but we need to get a little job done on it first. We are going to join the "Leanna pimped my ride" club and have Nella's dash powdercoated. Dad just needs to get on the removal and get it over to the blaster. Yea, Dad's dragging his behind!!!

Thanks again for all the pictures all, she's really gonna love them. Geof

Here is a pretty song Nella that I like. Great thread Mike!:cheers: Reading your post made me light up like a christmas tree Geof. :cheers: :cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tok5p7Xt7Y"]YouTube- John Denver - Eagles And Horses[/ame]

Well I slept in this morning didn't I :-D
That song Video is perfect homecloned :cheers: Thank you bud :-D

-
Back