For HemiEd...

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm sorry to use the site for purposes other than A bodies, but ever since Hotmail changed their format I can't seem to send any pictures through my hotmail account. HemiEd is interested in the 64 Sport Fury that followed me home the other day, but I can't get him any pictures so I thought I would post them here for him to see. If I'm out of line here, I apologize, but this eeems to be the only place I can send pictures to anymore, and even then only a couple at a time. Damned dialup!!! If I'm breaking any rules here, just go ahead and delete this thread mods, but it's the only way I could think to get him at least a look at the car for him to decide!!! Thanks all for putting up with old school boy!!! Geof

100_2366.jpg

100_2369.jpg

100_2371.jpg

100_2372.jpg

100_2373.jpg

100_2376.jpg

100_2377.jpg

100_2379.jpg

100_2384.jpg

Hey Cosgig,I have the new hotmail format also.To add pics to e-mails,you have to click on attachments,not photos.Hope this helps.

Thanks for posting these Cosig, you are a very forthright person.

I am going to pass on this one I think. I have always wanted to do one of these cars, but I think this one is a parts car, considering the lack of a vin and no title, along with the rust issues.

Thanks again for all the trouble you have gone to!

Love the WD-40 jack stand! Someone add an "e" to the rear license plate holder before I scream.......

Thanks for posting these Cosig, you are a very forthright person.

I am going to pass on this one I think. I have always wanted to do one of these cars, but I think this one is a parts car, considering the lack of a vin and no title, along with the rust issues.

Thanks again for all the trouble you have gone to!

Not a problem Ed, and as I stated in my message, I just wanted you to be able to make an informed decision about this car based on accurate information and pictures. I kinda knew this car was too rough, even for your magic wand and talents!!! Thanks for being so patient and I hope you find the right car someday, they're getting harder and harder to find!!! Geof

-
Back