For our Canadian members

-

DustyDuster

Imfamous member
Reaction score
I see your new P.M. is a Trudeau, but to my eyes he looks like a Kennedy. Did Margaret spend some time at Hynnasport?

The sheeple have come out of the woodwork for this guy.....
Folks just wanted rid of Harper,, who's policy on marijuana makes every citizen smokin dope in their own homes, criminals , with mandatory jail for 5 yrs.. HA.. the stonies have spoken..

Pot will soon be legal,, (never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, lol)

Trudeau and Trump,, lol.. talk about "outside the box""

Folks just wanted rid of Harper,, who's policy on marijuana makes every citizen smokin dope in their own homes, criminals , with mandatory jail for 5 yrs.. HA.. the stonies have spoken..

Pot will soon be legal,, (never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, lol)

Trudeau and Trump,, lol.. talk about "outside the box""

We wanted rid of Harper, that is fact, but it didn't anything to do with his policy on weed?! There was not really anyone else to choose from either.

Not sure where you got the 5 year thing, but that has nothing to do with smoking in your home or outside or even simple possession! Been there done that more than once.

And as for Trudeau and Trump, I hope you aren't thinking they are going to be buddies........I think you will be slightly disappointed.

We wanted rid of Harper, that is fact, but it didn't anything to do with his policy on weed?! There was not really anyone else to choose from either.

Not sure where you got the 5 year thing, but that has nothing to do with smoking in your home or outside or even simple possession! Been there done that more than once.

And as for Trudeau and Trump, I hope you aren't thinking they are going to be buddies........I think you will be slightly disappointed.

What do you mean "WILL be disappointed?" !

You state that like you expect him to be our next president ! OMG !

Self indulgent windbag born with a silver spoon who's main accomplishments were ....wife with big tits and too much makeup.... Going bankrupt several times.... And acting in a reality show....

All the hallmarks of a great leader ! I am so embarrassed ......
An American Putin without the balls.

What do you mean "WILL be disappointed?" !

You state that like you expect him to be our next president ! OMG !

Oops, sorry 'bout that! Just pointing out that if he did get in, his first concern sure wouldn't be us!

trudeau......f$%k sake ....can you say deficit spending.....we shall dip far into a recession....hold on folks shes gonna be a bumpy ride!

Oops, sorry 'bout that! Just pointing out that if he did get in, his first concern sure wouldn't be us!

Lol.... His first , second , third and last concern would be HIM !

Enough of this crap !

LETS TALK HOCKEY !

trudeau......f$%k sake ....can you say deficit spending.....we shall dip far into a recession....hold on folks shes gonna be a bumpy ride!

Recession??? Oh well... I'm ready!!!

Just sick and tired of having our resources open to the highest bidder!

Fu@k Harper.... Glad to see him gone!

Bud, not trying to argue but, we may not have to worry about selling resources if we don't exploit them. The highest bidder is far better than no sale at all!

And yes Harper sucks, but he is just a man, not a party!

I predict a recession here within the next 3 years.
Just like when his old man got in and screwed up the country for most of the '80s.
Nice hair though!

I predict a recession here within the next 3 years.
Just like when his old man got in and screwed up the country for most of the '80s.
Nice hair though!

We've officially been in recession for 2 quarters,, you're already blaming him for something that Canada and the WORLD economy is already experiencing, and will struggle with for years to come,, but that's all Justin's fault.. lol

typical...

With the economy contracting, oil prices sliding and the prospect of a balanced budget looking increasingly unlikely, Conservatives feared damage to their vaunted reputation as competent economic managers. As it turned out, Statistics Canada data confirmed that Canada's economy slipped into official recession in the first half of 2015 -- the damage was done.

The U.S economy is one of few,, if any economies that is strugging to improve,,

Recession??? Oh well... I'm ready!!!

Just sick and tired of having our resources open to the highest bidder!

Fu@k Harper.... Glad to see him gone!

resources open to highest bidder that KEEP THE MONEY FOR THEM SELF

diamond mine in north of quebec
they built a road for them for economic future
wich future only 40 people work there:banghead:
who s making all the money:toothy1:

Harper , Trudeau and all others they are all the same:wack:

diamond mine in north of quebec
they built a road for them for economic future
wich future only 40 people work there:banghead:
who s making all the money:toothy1:

Not sure who the "they" you are refering to.. Harper gov't.?

I happened to watch an interview with the Lady CEO of that mine,, she said the road cost them $50,000 a [(I believe) kilometer],, which was cheap,, and they hooked up to an existing road that serviced the placer mines over the past years.. (just info from BNN)..

My View,, If you look at all the successful new companies that have come out in the last decade or so,, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, facebook, ebay,, yada yada.. The vast majority are all founded by young people,, who have progressive ideas, and think OUTSIDE the box...

I want rid of all the "good ole boys" with their backroom deals,, and a Senate that works,, get rid of all those "for life" appointments and ridiculous pensions..

We also need to limit the number of continuous terms a PrimeMinister can run, ..

jmo...

cya Harper and don't let the door hit you on the *** on your way out.

-
Back