[SOLD] For Sale 1971 BB Demon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea should probably loose the decal, haven't been with those guys for 2 years and there's always another car. Leaning towards a sleeper next time.

good luck with the sale.... My 71 is going to be black also..... yours had an influence on me for sure
black with these carbs poking out of the hood!

Yea those carbs will make it look real nasty Mark, I'm leaning towards the 8 Hilborn injector look and a dry sump oil system on a deep seated old school Hemi. I ran up against one long time ago in an old primered, mid 60's Belvedere, with wrinkle walls. The funeral (mine) wasn't pretty.:eek:ops:

Oh Crap Mark, I wasn't paying attention and hit the edit button instead of the quote, lost your picture, didn't mean to honest:eek:ops::eek:ops:

good luck with the sale.... My 71 is going to be black also..... yours had an influence on me for sure
black with these carbs poking out of the hood!

Yea those carbs will make it look real nasty Mark, I'm leaning towards the 8 Hilborn injector look and a dry sump oil system on a deep seated old school Hemi. I ran up against one long time ago in an old primered, mid 60's Belvedere, with wrinkle walls. The funeral (mine) wasn't pretty.:eek:ops:

Oh Crap Mark, I wasn't paying attention and hit the edit button instead of the quote, lost your picture, didn't mean to honest:eek:ops::eek:ops:

Attachments

• hilborn.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 467
Any interest at all? Have you listed it local?...
Alittle worried I wont be able to sell mine later this year.
Your car looks good and you cant build it for your price..
Barrett Jackson car prices seem to ba all over the place this year too...

Oh wow. You've had this car ever since I joined this forum. That's one heck of a ride and definitely worth every penny you're asking.

I dig the Dynomax Super Turbos. I had them on my Challenger years ago. They often get overlooked nowadays for Flowmaster and Magnaflow.

Good luck with the sale.

Time for another round, had an 18 year old looking at it last week with his dad and watched dad talk him out of it. Later before leaving I told dad he made a wise choice. I look at it this way, I've got a year to sell the beast and therefore will try to make sure it goes to a good home.:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back