Status
Not open for further replies.

Spenc71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Dodge Dart
318 Motor. 904 Transmission. Body is very straight. New electronic ignition. Completely rebuilt front end, including new tubular upper control arms, plate welded lower control arms 7/16 tie rod ends, new torsion bars, new 1” sway bar, new strut rods all bushings have been replaced. New steering box. All front end component were supplied be Firm Feel suspension components. Interior is in fair shape a few small tears in the seats and the head liner needs replaced.
Car drives and handles perfect. Motor runs smooth and well.

Asking $7,000
Claremont Ca.
View attachment Dart1.jpg

View attachment dart2.jpg

View attachment dart3.jpg

View attachment dart4.jpg

Looks pretty clean. Price doesn't seem out of line for a Cali car.
The car looks to have lower 1/4 damage on drivers side?(I could be wrong)but from the first pic,it appears to have damage.A clearer pic of drivers side with the 1/4 in the pic would help.Just saying..

Other than that,nice car!

Thank you. No, no damage I will post a different angle picture though. The car is very straight.

I see Power Brakes, correct? Power Steering? Air Conditioning restorable? Looks like carpet need replaced? Radio Antenna broke? Windows roll down and up? What does the trunk look like, water leak, rust? Dashboard in good shape? As many more photos from each side, the door panels, rear, trunk, and under carriage would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back