-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr dart 74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am posting this agian it some how got deleted on here. i have a 1972 dodge demon good running slant six. comes with 2 dart sports for parts one is a hang 10 car the other has a good 318. i am asking $3500 for all 3. i will post pics soon

located in dawson creek bc canada

Hey 74. It got deleted because you didn't read the info on the criteria on what is required when you post an ad. I can see you still haven't read the post on this issue but being a nice guy i'm not going to delete this thread for now and give you time to explore your mistake. I'll be back to see if you've tuned in on the problem and then i will delete it if you haven't got it right. It really feels good being a nice guy. Get it right.
Small Block

Wow they look like Darts?Wheres some pics?Hard to tell if anyones interested in 3 cars,when we can,t even see one?

click "go advanced", click on the "paper clip" symbol, follow the steps to "choose file" and "upload" on the "paper clip pop-up" and, then "submit reply" on the regular advanced page! See I did it! That's my dog, Star! She's a Mopar kind of dog (Star is short for Pentastar, she has pawsi traction!!!)

hold up !!!! i need to see pictures!!! i live right by dawson creek!!!!! ca you please post some pics, or PM me and i'll give you my email or phone number

my email address is in you inbox and i can give you my number through email if you would like to talk during the week

here you go guys

demon3.jpg

demon2.jpg

demon1.jpg

dartsport.jpg

dartsport2.jpg

dartsport3.jpg

dartsport8.jpg

dartsport6.jpg

dartsport4.jpg

dartsport7.jpg

nobody wants thase cars lowring the price to $2500 for all 3. need to sell a.s.a.p so hope someone will save tham

Junk yard will only maybe give $150 per car.

why not try lowering your price?

lowering the price a bit should be alot better than taking $450.00 for them at the bone yard I would say!

cleaned up thread, no harm, no foul

Did I miss something?

anyhow....I wish you the best of luck in selling these cars.....I am sure someone will snag them up!....I think you just have to find the right price and the biggest reason i can think of is being over the border not so many US people want to deal with customs and what not.

I am sure you wont have to resort to scraping them though,just hang in there!

well sold the 2 parts cars for $600. so heres the new price on the demon $1800 firm hope someone will buy it for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back