for sale...

-
No interest in my steer so I guess I'll part it out ( cut it into steaks ).
If those dont sell they go in the grinder.
There are a couple of threads I could have posted this in LOL

I'm thinking I might want to buy one of those Mopars you might want to sell, but I might not have the money :bootysha:

I think I'm going to spank my own *** and yell "Oh that feels good!... Oh that feels good!"

It comes to each person, eventually, the conclusion of laws. Laws are observations of conditions that either facilitate or impede specific outcomes. To say that nothing can be perfect is a paradox, for then the very law that nothing can be perfect must therefore be imperfect. However, if perfection is possible, than the statement that "perfection is possible" is an ideal law. It facilitates it's own meaning.

What is perfect is that which facilitates an ideal relating to life context. Evil is what impedes it. What is ideal is that which does everything it is intended to do and nothing it is not intended to do (in otherwords that which functions in perfect accordance to it's design).

And to dispell the myth about entropy (which is the next logical arguement). Entropy is not wasted energy, it is simply the overhead required for dialogue between systems.

As far as life having a point. Life is a perfect law also.

Does this answer the question? Boy this stuff is so simple guys, catch a clue.

Punkmasadart.....Where you at ?

The suspense is killing us !!!!!!!

I guess I don't have a clue here.

I thought this was a "for sale" ad. :dontknow:

By the time I read all of the posts, I forgot what was 4 sale....LOL

I'm thinking I might want to buy one of those Mopars you might want to sell, but I might not have the money :bootysha:

The one i selling is for cheap, i kinda ran into some financial problemos and one has gotta go :( 1500 for my 74. Ill put picks up when i find my dang camera!

Hey Punk buddy; You do know we have a for sale section they have very kindly provided for us? But this has been good to say the least. I like the one on theory. That's good. Not as good as the 70 Dart R/T Buffalo machine.

Mares eat oats and does eat oats,
And little lambs eat ivy.
A kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

-
Back