For the motorcycle riders

-

Badart

Reaction score
This is how you make a riding video. I could watch this video all day long. It really reminds me of where I ride a few minutes from my house. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff3Etpube2E"]enjoy riding - YouTube[/ame]

Sweet! Gives me the itch to drag out the old GS1100E and have some fun.

Looked like a nice and slow easy ride. For me, nothing like a easy ride through the mountains.
Where is it filmed at?

that does look like fun
my sister still love only about 30 minutes from the german border
every year i go to visit her i tell myself "this is the year im taking her bike to the autobahn and opening it up"
somehow i never get round to it

here is me and the boy on my sisters bike last year

2011_mei_7_br_lo_va_ed_170.jpg

i honoustly dont think i ever had her pas 90 MPH

and just for kick and giggles, here is my own bike
this one ive had pegged in 6th gear and she'll do a hearthy 75 MPH

1342478639.jpg

and just for kick and giggles, here is my own bike
this one ive had pegged in 6th gear and she'll do a hearthy 75 MPH

Sounds like my Honda Shadow. Only 4 gears forward and it tops out at 80-85 down hill.600 twin carb model from 1993. Not to bad.

mine is a 96 KDX 200
but its a 6 speed, that helps alot

still a very fun bike to drive
its been in the garage for 2 weeks now while i was fixing everything i tore up when i wiped out on my last little trip
i was hauling down a seasonal road, doing about 60 MPH

i came up on a large puddle so i preloaded the front end and popped a wheely
as soon as the front came up i know it wasnt high enough
about halfway through the puddle the front came back down and as soon as it hit the water it catapulted me off

on the bright side, i did make it all the way across the puddle ;)

My all time favorite bike was a 03 DRZ400S that I bought new, rode that thing everywhere, rain, snow it did not matter, had it tuned sweet and it got 74 mpg per tank, after tank, riding it to work everyday.
The old girl only left me once, when it caught on fire after coming back from the antique motorcycle show in Ohio. She was totaled.

I now have a 08 Buell Ulysses XBX12 which is really fast but I hardly ever ride it, I miss the old street and trail bike.

-
Back