Ford add on Mopar site?

-

65cudalover

Reaction score
Whats with the ford add on this mopar site, seems out of place? Ford is the devils own ride in my mind.

Fix or repair daily
Fkd on race day
found on road dead
for old rotten dummies

ect

Ford is the american car company that wasnt bought out by the government.

Lover, i'll try and explain for you. Here on FABO we are a kinder, gentler people than most sites have occupying their space. There is value in other brands also. There is some tunnel vision here but not much.
Small Block

Whats with the ford add on this mopar site, seems out of place? Ford is the devils own ride in my mind.

Fix or repair daily
Fkd on race day
found on road dead
for old rotten dummies

ect

Like anything else FABO needs advertising and said ads help pay the bills so we all can enjoy and participate.

Ford and GMC are also still here in the good ole USA and given the choice of seeing Ford or Toyota ads here........lemma think a sec'.........

Adam, Joey, et al, whatever it takes, y'all doin great !

I'm with bargeahead! Whatever it takes to keep this site going. Hell, I'll even click on the ad in the hope FABO makes more for a click than just a page view. :)

Its also important to note that the guy who owns FABO (me) owns a Ford Product (Lincoln Mark VIII)......

Another thought.......Ford is advertising HERE ! Perhaps the guys/gals at Ford know where the quality is and want to be remembered too.

GM paid for most of my Mopars and Ive had two Fords with Mopar motors in em, oh oh and my current Mopar has a GM tranny in it.

what is it with all these new members coming on board and complaining things are getting out of hand u don't like it close ur eyes.......superdart340

Whatever it takes to pay the bills in this economy. 8)

I think a ford is about the only american car brand left that i would buy a new one of.... its pretty sad i know!

Its also important to note that the guy who owns FABO (me) owns a Ford Product (Lincoln Mark VIII)......

LOL! Also, there a paying advertiser, bottom line, they pay for the space. You can ignore it as well or be happy there fruitlessly spending money at a MoPar site. :cheers:

If Ford is helping to pay the expenses for this site, that's a good thing. The ad is down at the bottom of the screen...it's not like it pops up when we log on or anything...

Ford isn't all bad. Several years ago when I wanted a 'modern' rwd V-8 car, Mopar wasn't making one, so I ended up with a '97 Crown Vic and it has given me great service over the years, it is holding up well too.

Ford also means: Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaAAAAAAAHaaa!!!!

K Ima go hide now :D:D:D

Its funny that I would see this on this site. I was a Ford guy for years, and owned a 64 Mercury Cyclone. I spent years on that car. I always liked Ford stuff, Mopar stuff, GM stuff. I think its all pretty cool compared to whats out there today.

Anyway, when I started disassembling the 68 Valiant that I currently own. I was amazed at the structural similarities to the Mustang/Falcon/Comet cars. Hell! They even rust in the exact same places. With the exception of the K member and torsion bar setup. Its all really similar underneath.

-
Back