Found a baggie of old patches

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Worked at a Plymouth dealer and for a few years in a row got the 5 star award.
20170428_092556.jpg

Hey, I like your patches. The shirt in my avatar was my dad's. Maybe you can make out the patch on it. He was service manager from '65-74. Have his pentastar fabric service manager shirt too from the early 70's. Super cool.

I like the old Dodge boys logo. There was a elderly couple lived 8 miles out the road had a 72 demon they bought new, it still had a dodge boys plate on the front. I tried to buy the car several times and they wouldn't budge. After they passed away it dissapeared, heard somebody from Albany Kentucky got it.

I like the old Dodge boys logo. There was a elderly couple lived 8 miles out the road had a 72 demon they bought new, it still had a dodge boys plate on the front. I tried to buy the car several times and they wouldn't budge. After they passed away it dissapeared, heard somebody from Albany Kentucky got it.
Beautiful Demon you have there!

In 1968 my dad bought a new dodge, They gave me a White Hat. I was around 11 at the time.
Very cool. Was it a baseball cap or a western hat? Did it have the same crest? Check out this video with Dodge commericals from 1967 at the 2:40, 17:31 and 26:40 minute marks.

Worked at a Plymouth dealer and for a few years in a row got the 5 star award.View attachment 1715042398
I too worked for a chrysler-Plymouth-dodge dealer in 95-96 as a mechanic. One week they haul us in to a meeting, tell us how great everything is and we are 5 star. Get all the hats, uniforms etc. 4 weeks later we have to give it all back, the management fudged the paperwork, almost lost the franchise also !!...Slippery dealer...still are !!....Swingn’

-
Back