Found a place today WOW

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
I seen an add on KIJIJI. I went out today after work. WOW..this guys got alot of stuff. Fenders, some doors, 1/4 s Metal and fiberglass. Some rims consoles...Dodge/chev/ford amc you name it..alot of f/glass but quite a bit in metal. $50 each for 1/2 quarter panels for my Dart 67. Surface rust but no holes. Going out tommorow to pic em up. Even if there not perfect for both sides a $100..........sorry cant beat it.Hes in Foxboro..10min North of Belleville.Scruffy looking but seems easy to deal with.

Any rear window moldings for 68-69 barracudas. Notch or fast. Ill buy all i can get. Plus put some money in your pocket for your time. Thanks, mike

Foxboro eh? Fibreglass eh? Sounds like Showcars Unlimited, if so, get parts in hand before handing over cash...ask me how I know...

Dosent look like any trim lying around but will look . This guy has a fiberglass repair shop..boats panels ect. He has been buying stuff in lots buy the looks of his yard.I seen what looked like a front flip front end for a Demon..never got a good look. Im taking my camera next time i go.Will post up some when i can. Belleville is in between Toronto and Ottawa

Hey Eddie I may be interested in going, pm me with time etc. I am at home on break right now, I am go.

when i go out again i will ask him if i can take some pics to try and help em out.Hes got stuff lying out everywhere..its crazy..I never knew he was there.Its not all mopar..like i seen a VEGA front clip..in great shape. I will let you know Steve.

Can you add a link to his Kijiji ads for me????
I live in Trenton, I might wander over there some day.

Thanks
Wilson

I cant..well i could if i was smart on this computer. If you go to Kijiji.....go to autoparts..put in Dart it will come up.Hope this helps

Lived around here like forever and never seen what your talking about Ed just were in Fox,no real need for anything but the time may come ,nice find there.

Lived around here like forever and never seen what your talking about Ed just were in Fox,no real need for anything but the time may come ,nice find there.
Im not sure how long hes been there. If you take Ashley street off 62hwy..at lights on the right side before the bridge/ Hopkins Garage hes at the back in between Mikes auto and a old wharehouse. Hes got lots of stuff.

Dang! Any 1970 Dart 1/4 panels? I only need the area around the wheel house from the belt line down and to the bumper.Driver's side.. Please have a look next time your there Edd!

Apparently not "Showcars". Their addy is 258 Attwell Drive, unit 4, Toronto , Ontario.

This place is324 Ashley St, Foxboro, ON

Could be a satellite location, I suppose.

I realized the addy's are different but the phone numbers on the guys adds are all the same and the one add quoted the web page.... odd indeed

In any case I may just be contacting them for some repro fiber stuff

Troy

We ordered a front end and fenders doors etc from Showcars over a year ago... paid all the money up front and after promises made still no parts... be careful

We ordered a front end and fenders doors etc from Showcars over a year ago... paid all the money up front and after promises made still no parts... be careful

Uh oh! Hope you didn't give any cash in advance Edd.

Apparently not "Showcars". Their addy is 258 Attwell Drive, unit 4, Toronto , Ontario.

This place is324 Ashley St, Foxboro, ON

Could be a satellite location, I suppose.
It is definitely Showcars I don't think he's been in this area very long. I was living down the street from this shop a couple years ago and he wasn't there then.:scratch:

-
Back