four speed

-

four speed

Reaction score
old mopar guy new to web site have a 71 dart swinger special 340 four speed #matching vin live near Ituna SK Can

iv striped the car im in the prosses of restoring it and im looking for and were i can find body parts

Welcome aboard four speed, is your Special one of the missing Canadian Special's or is your's one of the known survivor's that Cliff Guinand has cataloged? Crestview Saskatchewan or Crosstown Edmonton version? Its great to have another one join our group, I believe there is 5 or 6 of us on FABO, anyway we'd love to see some pics of it. I'm beginning to tear mine down to do a full restoe as well so it sounds like were at about the same stage. Dan

Welcome aboard! I was out in Sask for a little over a year. Body panels are avail repop. Also google Heavy Metal Auto Wreckers, in Alberta, just outside Sask, they had quite a few mopars, mostly stripped but still lots of sheet metal...and rust LOL.
Pics of your wheels please

Welcome! Sounds like a cool Dart!
toolmanmike

Welcome from the West Coast. Pictures are a must.

I work just outside Saskatoon at Agrium but stay in Saskatoon, and I met a guy with a field full of old Ford stuff, but he had a '71 Canadian Swinger Special 340 4 speed as well, sitting in a field, sunk in the mud, begging for a resto. He says his friend purchased a pair of them from an Indian reserve, the other one is needing a resto as well. They're out there!

welcome from here in USA

I also have a EV2 Canadian Special 340 4 speed. it is the last Crosstown car made that year. will not start actual restoration for another year or so. still getting all my parts
not sure if what I have is all correct for the car.

will be looking for another member who can help me document correct parts such as bolt head markings etc
spare parts from my 70 dart 4 door should help me out
love to chat
[email protected]

subscribed. Being from sask and hearing about the swinger specials, but never seeing one makes these interesting!

My records show only 5 built with VIN #LL23H1R.Very hard to believe there is three right on this page .Show the actual fender tags guys .I would like to see them .

My records show only 5 built with VIN #LL23H1R.Very hard to believe there is three right on this page .Show the actual fender tags guys .I would like to see them .

What kt340sport, you don't believe me LOL! Mines a 72, this is my tag I cloned out the last four numbers of my Vin. Cliff Quinand (member under that name) has all the numbers of survivors.

Attachments

• Option plate.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 227
Visit Franco's dodge dart web site that was made in 1997 and follow link
I sent him those photos way back then!

Welcome 'fourspeed' from Ituna, with a great rare piece of Canadian and muscle car history. We've chatted a bit back, and sure we will some more. Oh, and Danny 'swingercanuck' somehow hit a 'Q' to start out my last name... it's Guinand, Cliff Guinand.

-
Back