Free crack pipe.....

-
WOW! Just WOW!

When they going to start giving out free hookers and beer? I have been having trouble paying my tab.

Easily fixed. Flood the market with cheap, poisoned crack. Make it so nauseating/sickening/deathly that people are afraid to use is again. No mercy for addicts. I work around them daily in downtown and they all made the decision to start by themselves.

I am sorry Canada. I love you guys. You are my northern brethren, but this is Rucking Fidiculous.

I'm addicted to drag racing. I need slicks to keep me going. Where can I pick them up?

Talk about retarded!! People not taking responsibility for their actions.. free paraphenalia wtf?? Embarassing

What AND you haven't heard about the free hypodermic needles for the ****** addicts they give away in Toronto??? where have yall been??

Tried the link I guess it has been removed. Problem with our country is the ridiculous Youth Criminal Justice Act, and our revolving justice door. Seems that the criminals are treated better than the victims. I for one would be for a public hanging with some of our scum! Might make some of these POS thing before they do it again and again!

Tried the link I guess it has been removed. Problem with our country is the ridiculous Youth Criminal Justice Act, and our revolving justice door. Seems that the criminals are treated better than the victims. I for one would be for a public hanging with some of our scum! Might make some of these POS thing before they do it again and again!

Agreed!

Unfreekingbeleivable!!!!

I think whomever government officals idea this was is smoking crack!

I'm with you Pishta! Poisoned Crack WITH the free pipe!!!! That will take care of a good portion of the overtaxed health care system.

Unfreekingbeleivable!!!!

I think whomever government officals idea this was is smoking crack!

I'm with you Pishta! Poisoned Crack WITH the free pipe!!!! That will take care of a good portion of the overtaxed health care system.

and just to think insted of handing out crack pipes they could shorten wait times for the working class people insted of spending and average of 8 hours in the emergency to see a doctor

-
Back