Free.......frickin loaders!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe stirring the pot here, but I have been known to do that sometimes LOL. I have recently noticed a trend in "free" threads and the same cheap *** member replies to them wanting all or most of the stuff....or backs out cuz shipping is too much...or in other threads will insult sellers with lowball offers...I just find it absolutely remarkable that good FABO members generosity is taken advantage of. Yep I have replied to "free" ads, but have NEVER requested all 6-8 pieces....GO SCOUR WRECKING YARDS....OR BETTER YET BUY A CHEVY!!:banghead:

I am not calling this member out, but have pm'd a few members to be aware of you and your childish antics/lowball offers

Well at lest i know you aint talkin bout me lol I cant even lowball any one lol I have got some free stuff from a few members (you know who you are ) Im very thankful for what i was givin .

The free stuff is MINE! Mine I say! I want it all and you can't stop me!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdvUR67nZs0"]Dr Evil laugh - YouTube[/ame]

Well at lest i know you aint talkin bout me lol I cant even lowball any one lol I have got some free stuff from a few members (you know who you are ) Im very thankful for what i was givin .

Nope not you ASA, and I do see members that receive freebies/gifts etc are quick to post a "thank you/great member" thread.

Im just ranting, but it burns my *** when good members on here chase their tails around trying to please a cheapass!

I hear you steve, I dont know who you talkin bout i dont look at the for sell ads much . I dont like greedy peeps.

Who could it be? Are you talking to me???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg"]You Talking To Me? - Taxi Driver 1976 in HD - YouTube[/ame]

Oh C'mon now, how else are ya gonna teach the younggunnnnss that our cars are worthless and can be built cheaply if persons stop giving all their parts to one person?

WHAT, a genuine chrome NOS door mirror with the Pentastar logo for a 66 Barracuda for 100 bucks. Gee I wish I had the money, can you come down in price and I'll give you 40 bucks with shipping and if you were closer, I'd pick it up. How bout I give you 600 for those W2 heads...

there are 3 types people on all buy sell forums people who got extra parts people who need parts then there are people who want to get in between these people for a profit anything really good will wind up at carlile or charollete for big bucks I am a long time parts buyer seller mostly buying failed projects and parts stashes I mostly do ebay and a couple of show swap meets. know the value of your parts and wheather youre dealing with a hobbyist or hustler

I love the sale ads! I got a couple awesome deals from from some awesome members! I've also tied my best to give good deals so karma can continue her circle.

I will bite my tongue because this came up before and I was the Dik. Not the buyer or the seller just the Dik.:wack:
So this is all I'll say. Show a need!
Larry

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMNPQ35OUc"]Daffy Duck - Mine, mine, mine! - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe stirring the pot here, but I have been known to do that sometimes LOL. I have recently noticed a trend in "free" threads and the same cheap *** member replies to them wanting all or most of the stuff....or backs out cuz shipping is too much...or in other threads will insult sellers with lowball offers...I just find it absolutely remarkable that good FABO members generosity is taken advantage of. Yep I have replied to "free" ads, but have NEVER requested all 6-8 pieces....GO SCOUR WRECKING YARDS....OR BETTER YET BUY A CHEVY!!:banghead:

I am not calling this member out, but have pm'd a few members to be aware of you and your childish antics/lowball offers

:thumrigh::thumrigh: Personally I've paid over double the shipping cost for a "free" item.

You are right Steve,it's one thing to disagree on a price and another to take advantage of someone.most guys will run all the salvage yards they can and these guys are the ones that normally give.Thanks for bringing this out in the open

Ya this happens a lot I know I posted a few parts for sale cheap and got nothing as soon as a I post free everyone's knee deep trying to get it......

Or.... you could just wait until someone posts a wanted thread looking for a part and then offer it to them for free!!

I always laugh at the "I need this part out of my way" thread, only to find it to be a small trim part "taking up space" in someone's garage!!! Geof

Or.... you could just wait until someone posts a wanted thread looking for a part and then offer it to them for free!!

I always laugh at the "I need this part out of my way" thread, only to find it to be a small trim part "taking up space" in someone's garage!!! Geof

still using the door lock rods I got from you
and they still work just fine,
thanks again :glasses7:

still using the door lock rods I got from you
and they still work just fine,
thanks again :glasses7:

Great news, and welcome back!! Need pics of the guitars, motorcycles and where the money used to be stacked up before you went AWOL!!LOL Geof

LOL heck I,ve sent free parts on my dime and not even received acknowledgment that they received the part. I figure that's fine hope they were able to get there toy on the road or it got passed on to someone that really needed it. at least rare parts didn't end up in the melting pot I hope.

-
Back