FREE... old magazines to a good home....:)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe, All went well. Presently in Fl, almost through one year of MPerf. So cool!!! Thanks again, dan...

1/19/2011 - Did you ever get rid of the whole mess of magazines ? If not I'll consider dispatching my chaufeur with my limo to come by and get them all. Each mag in the used
market, would be worth at least $5.00 each. Photos and other valuable material from different era's could be worth their weight in GOLD ! ...and you know what the price of gold is these days. Let me know if you still have them today. BILL-Cols,OH

Been gone for almost a year now ...lol

$5 each isn't worth the work it takes to drag them around and sell or take a million emails and have to ship them. Least for me it wasn't.

My wife would kill me if I brought more old magazines in the house - she's trying to get me to get rid of my old ones now.
Funny thing is she saves her magazines, then goes through them and tears out the articles and recipes she wants to save and try later. Then, a couple of years later, she goes through the saved articles and thins out the herd again. Eventually, she throws them away without ever taking any action.
I keep telling her it's just easier to save the whole flippin magazine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back