Freeze damage to yer Mopar?

-
The antifreeze helps stop corrosion also.

If you live in area where:
  • it doesn’t freeze
  • Or it’s in an attached garage w/only overnight dips to high 20’s
… antifreeze is not needed.

Plus anti corrosive & boiling additive will give a little resistance to freezing too. Just the fact that it’s a solution.

reason not to run antifreeze is that it cool better. Typically those areas in the south they rarely freezes have very hot long summers

Orielly gets 20.99 for a gallon of Zerox. Tax and all was 23.53. And this 50/50 mix! I felt like a fool paying over 10 dollars for half gallon of water.
I recall when I was very young, my grandpa would drain the radiator, leave the **** open, crank 59 Galaxie and drive the front end into a huge shrub. Keep the cold wind off of it. It worked. The garden hose was always left open both ends and laid downhill toward the shrub/car so he could refill the next morning.

Also remember antifreeze also raises the boiling point of the coolant with a good cap on the system with no leaks you could easily go to 250 deg without boiling. We also seem to have a lot of people here that think their car is overheating at 220 deg which is normal operating temperature.

-
Back