Friends of Bill. W

-
If there's one thing I wish, I wish that term would go away
Makes sense, but think about it. One day is bad enough...hell, one minute was a problem. If they had told you two days at a time you might never have made it. Also keep in mind they were telling you how they did it. How you go about it is up to you.

Great stories guys . I, too , chewed gum and hard candy after quitting the cigs . Coffee instead of alcohol . The bitter part is our kids don't get it . My dad was a alcoholic , me too, my wife's dad too , my wife too , my kids mom too , my ex wife too . Now my kids suck it down like there's no tomorrow . Weed too , blow too . All I can do is pray for them . they actually think they're o.k.

Yes One day at a time, It works if you work it, Halt = Hungry Angry lonely tired.

The serenity prayer.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change = People,places,things.
The courage to change the things i can = Me.
And the wisdom to know the difference = Gods Help.

When i look at it like this it makes more sense to me. I alway get into a fight with new comers = Acceptance blah blah . Yes we have to accept People places and things as they are. At the same time we Don't have to tolerate them or their behaviour. So all we can do is remove them from our lives. Get rid of all the toxic people, FAMILY included, as they can be the worst offenders. Don't go to old haunts etc.

Everyday my friend. Everyday.

There's something about a worn out and tattered old book that does it for me.

48891277_10213908168681450_1667163702803038208_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

-
Back